The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly report - rd 22 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Sadly I am back in Brisbane this week so hope I don't jinx us!!

And yes there is now 6 Saturdays a week followed by one Sunday, today is of course Saturday as we have " Saturday Night Football"

I'm betting we won a few games while you've been in Brisbane too right?

Mark from Brisbane said:
Sadly I am back in Brisbane this week so hope I don't jinx us!!

And yes there is now 6 Saturdays a week followed by one Sunday, today is of course Saturday as we have " Saturday Night Football"

Two blokes I know have recently retired. Both are trying to work out how they managed to fit work in...both are having a blast!:)

Nice work too CF2.

mickqld said:
Fluffy said:
can't agree that bluetongue is a good place to watch footy at, I find it one of the worst grounds going. I am 6"1 and my knees are very close to hitting the person in front, big problems if someone wants to pass. Facilities struggle with any more than about 12K there, went there with 16K and took 10 minutes just to get into the toilets for a leak.
Try taking a leak at ANZ stadium with a decent crowd there. Nearly pissed myself last time waiting to get into the dunnies.

I have never had much trouble there even on GF day when it is packed. I am not one for the half time line up either and would hate to think how long the lines would be then

So in noticing that this site/message board is as active as a zombie post-apocalyptic pilates class, i'll re-focus my attention to what seems to be the real issues at hand - in the name of being a good/concerned Manly supporter.

Firstly, the easier dilemma; Refraining from attending away matches so as to not contribute financially to a team other than Manly. Actually, no..i'm not going to give this attention and I can't without using the reduction to absurdity argument. Anyone that thinks that with-holding financial contributions from the opponents/home team serves the Manly Sea Eagles better than it does than to actually travel to the ground and support our team by being their and making their presence felt is sadly, a 21st century troglodyte and best-off remaining under their comfortable eagle rock.

The bladder control, blue tongue quandary; in an 80 minute period how many times do you need to relieve yourself? Here's a tip - don't drink so ***king much or wear a bloody diaper (you can in fact get adult sizes)...end of.

I'm sick to death of Manly supporters complaining about the referees, even when we win the penalty count by a land slide. Open both eyes, Cyclops.

At this crucial time of the season, with all the success and amazing talent we've been fortunate enough to experience and the chance to see our team mix it with the best of them, in what, eight consecutive finals appearances?...This is the shyte we're worried about? Man alive! In a decade from now when the Sea Eagles cease to exist...I for one will not be at all surprised. In fact i'm surprised the team still exists today. Sad.

Stevo, you might be right, perhaps that was the most telling thing to come out of that match. It may symbolize the difference between winning and coming close.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6