The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly report - rd 20 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

The 7th and final Monday night fixture for the season threw up an unexpected chance to bag a vital 4th win in a row and leap into 3rd place on percentages. We just had to ensure we meant business to silence sooky Robbie and his Tiger mates.

by CF2

Read the full article

Yeah good call on Stevie. Lawrence and Kite have been cruising on around half a game mid season too which is smart. Both of those players are critical for finals success this year.

Agree, especially about resting Matai.

He valiantly has been limping around on a dodgy left hip and needs to freshen up for the finals :idea:

Horo is such a pleasure to watch flower in front of our eyes each week.
That 'wingers' dive from a second rower was worth the 4 hour return trip :angel:

I would also like to express my recognition of our westerly Manly Cousins at the ground last night.
The Eastern stand was at least a quarter Manly Supporters who even got a 'Manly, Manly' chant going at one time. The kiddies loved the wolf howls as well :)
It felt like a Warriors game with the Wests Tigers Supporters happily engaging and cheering on some of the Manly Boys. Glad that they have that freakish 'dive' try to remember :angel:

As the report points out, stats lie. Foran was MOM in my opinion yet his stats read no better than Bunjies'.
I was pleased to see Choc get a rest, and I'd like to see Glen rested at times. Our bench players are good enough to fill the breach and deserve more game time. I think Gower is underrated, but he is not being given enough time to prove it.
Getting Richie back has improved our foward penetration, and I like the way he is always looking to offload. He has more skills than many realise.

Kieran Foran: If you looked at the stats, 1 run, 9 metres and 10 tackles you'd think he was either injured or had a shocker. In fact he was dangerous all night masterly setting up 3/6 tries.

Exactly the way he should be playing. This is no doubt what he meant when he said he would be playing smarter this year and protecting his body. Super player.

Very impressive report CF2. I completely agree with your comment regarding Matai. I also thought that Luke Phillips went out of his way to cane us perhaps to show that he is supposedly impartial.

awesome report on a scorching win
fully agree re resting Matai - no point in risking him with those injuries or also risking a brain snap if that tool Allgood gets in his face
we are powering towards a real tilt in the semi's and it's brilliant being a fan of such a great side that clearly has brilliant team spirit
one thing, was Anasta playing last night?

bazeagle said:
fully agree re resting Matai - no point in risking him with those injuries or also risking a brain snap if that tool Allgood gets in his face
we are powering towards a real tilt in the semi's and it's brilliant being a fan of such a great side that clearly has brilliant team spirit

Yeah, he was playing for us.

bazeagle said:

Agreed give the Hitman a rest this round to get himself right.

Anasta was so bad for the Tigpies that he appeared to be playing for us lol :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8