The good, the bad and the ugly report - rd 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As a poster said, I'd also like to see the percentage of BOTD tries against us as opposed to the BOTD tries for us. Seems that every week we get the rough end of the stick with these decisions. I think the 'no on likes us', includes the video refs.

Narly said:
How about a new stadium at St Ives showground? Heaps of room and no traffic problems...
Good location - but it's not even in the Manly-Warringah district (although it once was). Can't see Kuringai Council welcoming a mungo NRL team (in a rugby stronghold) into their district anytime soon!

If we had the money to build a whole new stadium but Brookvale wasn't an option then surely Rat Park would be #1 on the list.

Narrabeen is easier to get to than St.Ives for the majority as well.

Blake said:
From what I heard, Choc had a minor sprain and could have gone back out in the second half if he was needed, which clearly he wasn't so they didn't risk him.

i hope that is all it is. but when he was first hurt we scored shortly after & choc was talking to the trainer on the sideline. the trainer felt around his shoulder when he applied pressure to his shoulder choc's knees buckled a bit.
looked to me like it bloody hurt.
he only had 1 hit up after that & then he left the field

I think Rat Park might be in Pittwater Council's area. Pittwater Council could undermine Warringah and try to get the funding for a new stadium.

Build it and they will come.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4