The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly report - rd 16 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
By CF2

Fresh after the bye this game was a defining season moment to right the wrongs and tighten the grip on the top 4. A loss however would send us heading for 5th-8th quicksand.

Read the full article

Good Summation Dan, I agree with everything. I think our attack has gone because we are too flat. There is no room to move so we finish up crabbing sideways.

Do youselves a favour and watch a replay of a couple of the games from the past 8 weeks and then have a look at our first two games or at least 2nd half of game one and all of game two. It's as plain as the nose on your face that we have lost all of our depth in attack and that's why we look rushed. Add to that rushing defence and we look impotent.

Absolutely spot on. I know Glenn Stewart is a Manly legend but his return to the team has co-incided with our woeful attack and run of losses. I am amazed that he is, reportedly, being considered for the SOO, and received one point from Brandy Alexander in the match last night. I'm sure as Manly fans we watch the players much more closely than the reporters or even SOO selectors, and unfortunately Glenn is not the great player he was.
Putting him to 5/8 further hampered our attack. How many times did the ball get to the Wolfman? I don;t believe any. We are not using our backs. Bash-and-barge football, then a hopeful kick on the last tackle.
Hiku should have played in the backline, possibly at centre, or if Dane Chisholm had been available he should be there. Unless we rearrange our team and the way we attack then we are sunk.
I do applaud the players for their continued guts and determination. When we lose it's not by much. But we are still losing.

The boys are committed for sure but running into more talented teams week in/week out so the depth of the comp is noticeable.

Another good wrap up CF2

DCE and Glenn have both swallowed an entire bottle of indecision pills marked "RESULTS IN SIDEWAYS CRABBING RUNNING".

.....anymore consumption of these pills should warrant in an asada investigation and suspension.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6