The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 10

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice right up CF2, I'd have to disagree with the "ugly" though. For mine it was all the errors our blokes committed early in the tackle count to gift golden attacking chances to the Broncos which they easily made the most of.

Excellent report written. I kinda have to agree with Sumdumguy. We did cough up errors that effectively let the Broncs into the contest. For sure errors are part and parcel of the game and apart from our famous 40-0 demolition of the cheats Storm, they will happen. It just felt to me that overall, we were the way better side, and now the good thing is we have their measure. Now for Storm.

The Ugly for mine was Kitey being stripped of the ball and both times it was deemed to be lost by him.

I just hope that he wasn't playing for penalties - its a high risk strategy and better left to backs.

The REALLY ugly part is that Matty Johns has point blank stolen cf2's Good, Bad & Ugly idea for his own. Proof, not that any was needed, that journo's trawl these sites for ideas and content. Lazy tools.

Another 'good' was the awesome piece of footwork and the brilliant pass (with a defender hanging off him) by Jamie Buhrer that put Matai into space which resulted in the winning try. I'm excited about what sort of future Buhrer has got at Manly.
I also want to give a rap to Daniel Harrison. I thought he had a good game with some nice touches in a couple of the tries. His catch and pass in the final try, and his offload on the previous tackle to the first try were quality.

bones said:
Another 'good' was the awesome piece of footwork and the brilliant pass (with a defender hanging off him) by Jamie Buhrer that put Matai into space which resulted in the winning try. I'm excited about what sort of future Buhrer has got at Manly.
I also want to give a rap to Daniel Harrison. I thought he had a good game with some nice touches in a couple of the tries. His catch and pass in the final try, and his offload on the previous tackle to the first try were quality.

I was actually about to start a thread regarding Harrison but it is probably best left here. I think he improved massively this week and I think he's starting to get a bit of confidence to play his own game amongst a team of experienced players. He's pretty safe defensively and he doesn't make too many errors but I've felt his impact was pretty minimal. On Friday night however, he stood up and made a mark on the game. No superstar performance but he's working towards filling Rodney's role which is so important if for no other reason than to ensure there are no weaknesses or liabilities in the side.

One really great part during the match winning try. The last play and Rabbits is screaming, "The PREMIERS are storming home" next second and Wolf is over that just gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it.I hope all those Manly haters were choking on those words.

mickqld said:
One really great part during the match winning try. The last play and Rabbits is screaming, "The PREMIERS are storming home" next second and Wolf is over that just gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it.I hope all those Manly haters were choking on those words.

Yep I've re-watched it about 10 times, the last 2 mins were sensational!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2