The Good News Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But we can sign their players and disrupt them now ;)
Even better news, let's create our own revenge , with a few others moving on next year we should have around 2.5 million to spend, now THAT will create some havoc

Even better news, let's create our own revenge , with a few others moving on next year we should have around 2.5 million to spend, now THAT will create some havoc

My thought's in another thread mate:
1. GC NYC 1/2 back (plays like Cronk)
2. JWH
3. T Burgess
4. D Lussick

Thread getting a bit off topic but I'll go with it.

We should make massive offers to at least 2 players from each other team and drag it out all season then if we don't want them just wait till the deal is 99% done - but nothing in writing (as we do, right Gav) and just start the negotiations again from scratch.

That would make me smile.

Thread getting a bit off topic but I'll go with it.

We should make massive offers to at least 2 players from each other team and drag it out all season then if we don't want them just wait till the deal is 99% done - but nothing in writing (as we do, right Gav) and just start the negotiations again from scratch.

That would make me smile.

And we could of been doing that from the time of commencement of the current contract negotiations with Chez & Foz.

Cowboys in trouble in Townsville , Rorters looking big & strong again!!

By the way a question!!

How the heck do the Rorters stay within the cap, have you seen their roster tonight??

Not being a fan of Rugby Union, is there anyone with exceptional talent there that we could entice?

The NRL (Mr Smith) would surely support us and give us $$$ for a special player, just like they did for the Rorters and their pin up boy $BW?

Not being a fan of Rugby Union, is there anyone with exceptional talent there that we could entice?

The NRL (Mr Smith) would surely support us and give us $$$ for a special player, just like they did for the Rorters and their pin up boy $BW?

I dont mind the creative thought process behind the question but do we really want a used union half ? Really ?

Not to take too much away from the chooks but I think the cowboys have been overrated all off season. **** back line, good forwards though.
Roosters looking well disciplined though, didn't give away their usual dozen penalties.

I dont mind the creative thought process behind the question but do we really want a used union half ? Really ?

Any superstar will do? Not necessarily a used half...lol...!!

What about that game in the US that one that fullback worm went to. Any decent prospects over there?

Has anyone from basketball switched to league, maybe Michael Jordan could be a prospect? He can catch can't he and at least he might draw a crowd?

P.S. I am available at very good rates as a recruitment consultant by the way.

friggen spoiler alerts!!!! sheesh you guys.

S'funnny how even on here there are such difference of opinions regarding players.

Eg Horo in, horo out etc.

To add to that I dont get those who like lussick, unless they feel they need someone to replace choc's 2-3 penalties and mistakes a game coupled with the odd suspension.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6