The Golden boots Golden F*ck up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
What a clanger!

and when the going got tough what happened to mr wodeful and mr cant do anything wrong? They panicked and couldnt have led a blind man through a hedge maze without any trees.

Slater I presume - him & Monas Brother should have got MOM for NZ

inglis was non existent.

slater that was worse than anything i have seen... Even state of origin last year when lockyer picked the ball up to stroll over.

MIA inglis is fast becoming a Flat track bully, hes a superstar when hes sides dominate and on top but just as quickly goes missing when they are in an arm wrestle.

See origin 1
See NRL Grand Final
See World Cup final

and those ****s in the media have the hide to say our ox goes missing in big games.

Once he started referring to himself in the 3rd person Inglis lost all credibility........now it looks like he has lost all ability as well. He was a passenger tonight.

I thought Australia dominated and were the better side, just couldn't score the points. The Kiwis had a lot of luck and most things went their way, including a couple of brain explosions from Slater and Monaghan, not to mention that try they scored from Benji dropping the ball. Well done to them though, they certainly turned things around from the last game against the Aussies.

I wouldn't want to be Ricky Stuart's cat when he gets home.

Cliffy Gc link said:
MIA inglis is fast becoming a Flat track bully, hes a superstar when hes sides dominate and on top but just as quickly goes missing when they are in an arm wrestle.

See origin 1
See NRL Grand Final
See World Cup final

and those c**ts in the media have the hide to say our ox goes missing in big games.

Very true Cliffy, when the going gets tough GI goes bye bye

Excellent to see both Storm players take another hiding.  Lockyer, mom, who are they kidding.  He's just getting old. 

Was 1 of the sweetest moments of the year when Billy blew that, a kick in the head would have been just as nice for him too :p

Great result, Billy cocks up, Inglis must be lost in the woods, the Manly boys can hold their heads up, and the Kiwis have a world cup !!!

Agree DSM, i can't understand how a bloke in a well beaten side can get MOTM

Congrats KE
kiwis finally play up to their potential and kept their heads better under pressure.
was half expecting some more curry from you on behalf of your mob over the ditch. I'm getting stick from poms here in pomland where any defeat of an australian team makes the headlines no matter who it is against.

Cliffy Gc link said:

See origin 1
See NRL Grand Final
See World Cup final

and those c**ts in the media have the hide to say our ox goes missing in big games.

I still don't get how you could grow up in NSW (regional NSW!!) & not leave until after you have finished school & then decide you are a QLDer? To me, that puts a serious question mark on showing real passion.

Inglis doesn't even come close to being on the shortlist of people being able to shine Beaver's boots!!

Ian Martin tragic link said:
Congrats KE
kiwis finally play up to their potential and kept their heads better under pressure.
was half expecting some more curry from you on behalf of your mob over the ditch. I'm getting stick from poms here in pomland where any defeat of an australian team makes the headlines no matter who it is against.

LOL, that ain't really my style mate, gloating will always come back and bite you on the arse at some point !!!

The win is getting sweeter by the second though with the Stuart crying

now add that slater ducks out of the press conference.

cant blame him though after handing the kiwis the match

Nutz, Slater gifted the game to NZ.  That 'blindly throwing the ball away in your own ten metre zone' option was dead set, just plain wrong.  As well he dropped a high ball and generally was well  contained.  In the GF Dessie has shown all coaches how to nullify him and that's what's happening.  You'll see all coaches do it in 09.  The first thing players are taught in under fives is stay away from the sideline.  Simple really.   

We are starting to see coaches nullify him???

Like when he split through the middle of 2 defenders, ran 40m was about to be tackled then flicked an offload for Lockyer to score or when he threw a 2 man cut out pass to hit the wolfman to send him running away to score untouched???

He's a dickhead but he's a ****in good footballer.

We wouldn't have been in the game at all without him.

He's a loose cannon, he's way too cocky on (and off) the field, and sometimes people like that come unstuck. Unfortunately for him and the rest of the country, it happened in a World Cup final.

I hope he sticks around at Melbourne for a few years in a **** team, then we will see how good he is. You watch though, the first sign of failure next year and he will jump ship to rugby or Super League.

I saw a quote on MSE when comparing Slater to Stewy which I thought was good, "Slater makes the easy look spectacular while Brett makes the spectacular look easy"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2