The Future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Trbojevic: "I'm Manly through and through"
Dominic Rizzuto

Wed 18th March, 10:42AM

Jake Trbojevic :Digital Image by Chris Lane © NRLphotos : 2015 NRL Round 2 – Manly Sea Eagles V Melbourne Storm at Brookvale Oval, Saturday March 14th 2015.
Get tickets here for the Bulldogs clash!
However, Trbojevic’s rise had not come with some hiccups along the way. Last season the front-rower was struck down with two ankle injuries, ruining his chance to build on his sole cameo appearance at the back end of the 2013 season.

“It was a disappointing year [with the injuries] but it’s great to be back out there,” Trbojevic said.

The good new for Manly fans is that the Sea Eagles also have younger brother, Tom Trbojevic. Currently playing fullback in the under 20’s, the young flyer has started the NYC season bagging an amazing seven tries in two matches

Being the elder statesman of the Trbojevic clan though, Jake doesn’t want the young fullback getting ahead of himself, with plenty of time to develop before cracking the big time.

“He’s doing alright,” Trbojevic underplayed with a smile.

“He’s scored a few tries but he’s only young. He’s only just turned 18, so he’s got time. But hopefully he keeps doing well and there could be an opportunity down the track.”

I hope we never see the circus we just witnessed when it comes to the Trbojevic boys.

Serious talent and the potential to be absolute superstars.

Sign them both to 5 year contracts, on top of the remaining contracts. Seriously we should be moving the earth to have these boys play out their careers with Manly.

they will be genuine superstars.

Heard Michael Hagan on BSB this morning. He said all clubs have the same problem having to pay overs for their young talent because other clubs are always ready to pounce. He said he's planning for teams 2 - 3 years ahead. Interesting.

We are now in a position where we can lock up all of our prodigious talent before the vultures step in. Failure to do that would be an even greater sin that not re-signing our current halves!

Sign them both to 5 year contracts, on top of the remaining contracts. Seriously we should be moving the earth to have these boys play out their careers with Manly.

they will be genuine superstars.
It might be in the clubs benefit to sign them to 5 year deals but if I was say Tom Turbo, mate, even if I never wanted to leave I would only sign that deal if after year two I had a player option EVERY year.

Unfortunately things will change with Jake and Tom once they get married and have families to think of.

Lets hope they stay single until after their football careers finish

Last edited:
Unfortunately things will change with Jake and Tom once they get married and have families to think of.

Lets hope they stay single until after their football career finishes
Their Mum and Dad already need thinking of ... No need to get married!

It might be in the clubs benefit to sign them to 5 year deals but if I was say Tom Turbo, mate, even if I never wanted to leave I would only sign that deal if after year two I had a player option EVERY year.

Yeh I'd be putting a pay rise review ClauSe in there for every 2 years too.

Lets hope they stay single until after their football careers finish
Which all sensible young men should do. Imagine all the willing flange these guys could 'knock the back out of', without the 'sheet anchor' of a wife or 'partner' to worry about. And they're still young men when they finish.

Too sexist? Never mind.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6