The Foran Brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shells Eagles

Reserve Grader
Very interesting article roar.com.au.Sorry have not got the computer skills to add to this post. We are so lucky to have let him go ......

A report from the Sydney Morning Herald has revealed that both Liam and Kieran Foran have been implicated in the match-fixing scandal that has rocked the NRL this season.

While the total payout was $41,400 for the bet, it has been reported that a portion of the money landed in the TAB accounts of brothers Liam and Kieran Foran.

It was earlier reported that a punter, whom the report suspects to be Frank Farrugia, bet $18,000 on the Eels to defeat Manly by five points or more in Round 7 this year.

Farrugia has links with outlaw bikie gangs and is also close friends with the Foran brothers. Furthermore, he is also a close associate of renowned gambler Eddie Hayson, a former brothel owner who purportedly owes millions of dollars to drug dealers, footballers, jockeys and boxers.

While Manly was ahead 10-8 with 12 minutes left to play, Parramatta stormed back to win the game 22-10.

The $41,400 was split into five vouchers and then redeemed by an associate of Farrugia and the Forans, Jordan Tulk.

The money was then bet on a horse race on the Sunshine Coast, with the original winnings being more than doubled up to $95,220.

Later that evening, Liam Foran received the winning ticket and cashed it in at the Central Coast Leagues Club. He received $22,000 in cash and the rest of the money on a voucher.

He then deposited $2000 into the account of his brother Kieran, who had only just been admitted into a rehabilitation clinic in Brisbane.

Liam then drove to Canterbury League Club in Belmore with the $73,220 voucher and cashed in $10,000, once again taking the remainder on another voucher.

He then walked to the nearby Belmore TAB to change the $63,220 voucher into 10 vouchers worth $6000 each plus $3220 in cash.

Roaring Recommendations
The next day all 10 of the vouchers were redeemed, with three of them being cashed in by Allen Seeto, a friend of Eddie Hayson who had previously deposited money into Seeto’s TAB account.

The rest of the vouchers were redeemed by unknown people across TABs at Punchbowl, Lidcombe and the Red Lantern hotel.

Fairfax Media also reported that over the past 12 months, Hayson has used the multiple TAB accounts of his colleagues to cover his own betting activity.

Hayson also attempted to reactivate his TAB account the day before game despite being banned in early February for suspected money laundering.

The NSW Organised Crime Squad is continuing the analysis of TAB data as part of it’s investigation into the alleged match-fixing from 2015.

The latest game in question was between Parramatta and Manly in Round 7 this year.

This adds to the two other games already being investigated by the NRL, which also involve Manly. Both were last year, both at Brookvale Oval. One was the Manly-Souths clash, with Manly’s game against Parramatta in 2015 the other.

The NRL said it would continue to cooperate with authorities in regards to the allegations.

“Our position has not changed… we will take whatever action is necessary to protect our game,” an NRL spokesman said.

“Anyone convicted of match fixing can expect to be banned for life but, at this stage, no one has been charged and we should avoid jumping to conclusions.”

Keep it locked on The Roar as we track further developments in the story.

Very interesting article roar.com.au.Sorry have not got the computer skills to add to this post. We are so lucky to have let him go ......
Where TF is their rich old man??? If it was my two boys I'd be back in OZ asap to pull em into line.
Lucky enough though me and their mum have been separated for many years we have two great young fellas.
I'm someone who is never a good enough individual to judge but I know what's important to me.

THIS ****ing year as well ??!!??

I'm not suggesting anything here, but the effort and execution of players even THIS Friday night (funnily, against The Eels AGAIN), looked extremely suss to me. Almost every player to a tee looked soft, intimidated, lethargic & unfit (or even playing injured).

A Parra win was like $3.75 or something wasn't it?

That line-up round 7 for us was a cracker as well:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steve Matai
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Apisai Koroisou
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Lewis Brown
10. Nate Myles
11. Tom Symonds
12. Marty Taupau
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Josh Starling
15. Siosaia Vave
16. Blake Leary
17. Addin Fanua-Blake

I mean, I really feel bad and sorry for guys like Toovey, and blokes trying to have a dig in Barrett, if these blokes are fixing games.

That, on top of ****stains like Matt Checchin absolutely destroying us.

No wonder we are watching empty stadium after empty stadium.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6