• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretend there's been no off-season controversy to deal with (nice isn't it), look at our squad and our team for Round 1. Can we win the Premiership?

For me it's a YES, best halves in the game, outstanding backline, mobile ball playing back row (with Buhrer to return), and with BJ, Big Willie, Jesse and now Luke Burgess some big boppers up the middle. Add to that an underrated no.9 and I feel there's no reason we won't win the comp.

Yes, the NRL needs to fix this mess, it's a laughing stock to other sports who can't fathom how a star player could be signed to another club whilst still playing for there's (imagine it happening in the EPL, fans wouldn't cop it).

But let's just be excited for this season and hope it can be Premiership No 9.

I'm off to the TAB

"Footy"? I think you've got the wrong site mate. This site is about negotiation techniques and contract law.

Haha- i just had a flashback to 15 years ago when I was a young boy and how excited I used to be for the footy season to start. It didn't matter what was happening off the field, I was young and oblivious....just trying to recreate that feeling of when footy was enjoyable for others on this site

Yeh I'm keen as - i think everyone will be come kickoff tomorrow as big Willie makes his first few big charges & Mateo unloads to a flying Snake Stewart for a meat pie under the sticks....come Saturday after a good win this other BS will be in the background....for a while at least

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6