The Footy Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I switched on the TV and began to flick from station to station last night and eventually and reluctantly settled upon "The Footy Show".

The TV was almost covered in cordial and Dinner when they were actually talking about football and some of the decisions made by refs.

Well done, it seems like they have listened to people, and that everyone now realises that people don't want a variety hey hey style show but instead want a well rounded show about the game and the week that was Rugby League.

Good Work

Dan

It's fairy floss rugby league talk. They are still rubbish and the show is an embarrassment. I thought I'd give it another go this year but have seen nothing that makes me want to watch it. Fatty is pathetic and totally unprofessional.

It's getting better though

Give them time. I don't really watch it as it tends to conflict with Lost but I am glad they are starting to get back to the original structure somewhat

Jatz Crackers link said:
Cant believe anyone still drinks cordial.

;)

Tastier than water and healthier than beer!

Its definatly getting better, despite Paul Harrigons desperate attempt to turn the show into a Newcastle-athon with Andrew Johns at one point.

I tuned in to 10 minutes of week 2 to hear them all agree with each other in trotting out the party line in whatever the hot issue of the times was and I decided watching paint dry was more productive than listening to clown lemmings.

Flip link said:
Its definatly getting better, despite Paul Harrigons desperate attempt to turn the show into a Newcastle-athon with Andrew Johns at one point.
Agree flip why doesn't fatty promote manly like harrigon does with newcastle.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
[quote author=Flip link=topic=177183.msg180621#msg180621 date=1206679457]
Agree flip why doesn't fatty promote manly like harrigon does with newcastle.
[/quote]

I think he realises its a show on Rugby League for everybody. Not just two clubs.

Paul Harrigon doesn't get it cause he's a half-wit.

Flip link said:
I think he realises its a show on Rugby League for everybody. Not just two clubs.

Paul Harrigon doesn't get it cause he's a half-wit.
  An after effect of all the steroids he consumed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2