The Footy Show Last Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
Jason and Pals said:
Duff said:
Cameron said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Can we put Gillard, Penny Wong and all the greens on that island too

Berks you missed the point Duffy is a blind filthy lefty wing communist labor party card holder.

He has posters of gillard, swan and Wong all over this walls. He loves the "great" job Gillards doing.

Hey duff :d

Best performing country in the Western world.

No, i'm not a member of the ALP at all. They're far too centralist for my liking.

Geez.. nothing better than name calling when it comes to political discussion. How in the hell can someone as unappealing as Hadley succeed so much in the media? Did he even go to uni or anything? Surely even people who agree with his conservative views must acknowledge how stress-inducing he is when he speaks..
Jason you wouldn't be aware but Duff and I are mates and we always put crap on each other over politics. You should see some of the text messages I have got from that gillard loving left Wing commo ;)

But you weren't too know so I can understand why you would of seen it in a different light.

ah k fair enough and no Jatz, I don't know anyone named Darren haha. Why?

Thers a bloke named Darren on this forum who has a mate named Jason who gives Darren lots of footballing advice.

Its a bit of an in joke so treat it like the the Duff issue above. You were not to know.

Firstly I am not usually a Manly supporter. I do love Rugby League and stick up for what is right.
Not sure of the internal politics but if Paul Vautin gets upset like that he must be right.
Hadlee has never been my favorite but that just proverd what a fool he is.
Northern Rhino said:
Hi guys i was bored last night and flicked the tv across to the footy show for the origin rap up. The had the 5 minutes in the bin segment and ray hadlee was on giving it to manly, and dave perry about the way he was sacked and darryl williams was left in his job. this guy really is a f**k wit. micheal slater looked less than impressed and they went to an add break.

When the show returned, the boys were outside for a challenge and paul vautin was there finally sticking up for manly. He labeled the zorba sacking as waranted not because of him and the good sort comment, but him not doing his job and other matters. he also said david perry was doing a fantastic job at the sea eagles, as well as darryl williams. He gave hadlee a spray which i thought showed at least some loyalties, after his recent bagging of manly. About time you grew some balls vautin, and supported this club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4