1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Footy Show Last Night

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Northern Rhino, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Northern Rhino

Northern Rhino Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 1
    Hi guys i was bored last night and flicked the tv across to the footy show for the origin rap up. The had the 5 minutes in the bin segment and ray hadlee was on giving it to manly, and dave perry about the way he was sacked and darryl williams was left in his job. this guy really is a **** wit. micheal slater looked less than impressed and they went to an add break.

When the show returned, the boys were outside for a challenge and paul vautin was there finally sticking up for manly. He labeled the zorba sacking as waranted not because of him and the good sort comment, but him not doing his job and other matters. he also said david perry was doing a fantastic job at the sea eagles, as well as darryl williams. He gave hadlee a spray which i thought showed at least some loyalties, after his recent bagging of manly. About time you grew some balls vautin, and supported this club.

2. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    I want to see it. Wishing I watched it now.

3. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Good on Fatty.

4. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,648 / 66
    Did not see the Fatty bit but saw the hadley part.

What were the reasons for Zorba being made redundant? I thought it was around him not having the required skills to do the job (if it was performance then you can not make someone redundant)

I did not think it was over the "good sort" comment??

5. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    I wish Fatty was in the studio when hadley went off. Fatty seemed pretty fired up afterwards. He would've give it to him.

Anyone noticed on 5 in the bin when Hadley is stuck and runs out of **** to dribble he looks at Brohman and tries to give him **** instead? He does it every week. The blokes a clown.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bennyeagle

bennyeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +267 / 8
    Fatties love for the gold coast tits over shadows his supposed loyalty to manly, as a face of the membership drive I would have expected more from him thus year regarding driving the membership front. About time he stood up for our club !

• Like Like x 1
  7. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    I wonder what this will do friendship wise,remembering they hadn't been talking for years.

8. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Hadley just had a rant on his program about it.

9. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    Well there is no love lost between Hadley and Vautin....Hadley is a knob

10. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    What was said?

11. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    I wouldn't be surprised if that is the end of Hadley on the Footy Show. I hope so.

12. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    He reckons Darell Willliams needs to apologise to the women who were present. He reckons he can only assume Zorba was sacked for the 'Good sort' comment because Manly have never issued a statement saying otherwise. He the good sort comment was not a hanging offence. He said of a player had said what Darrell said, then Manly and the NRL would have taken action and stood them down.

13. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,800 / 58
    If he's so worried about the offended women, why won't he read or acknowledge wendy harmer's comments that no woman was offended at the comment and that women don't need a man to tell them when they are offended (as BE posted in another thread)?

Sounds like hardly (been) is the mysoginist here.

14. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Hadley is a idiot. You cannot make someone redundant for misbehaviour etc. He was let go as we were heading in a different direction and his role in the current format at that time was not required. Yes Zorba was stood down for his comment but it was not the reason he was let go.

15. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    As much as i hate them, the way he spoke about Parra was a joke too. He should be ashamed of himself.

16. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Lol, why?

For once I have to agree with the peanut.

Parramatta are a joke :D

17. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    He cant be made redundant because of skills or for not being able to do his job, he can be fired for that though.

Redundancy is if there is no longer a job for you due to new technologies, the company has downsized etc

actually its explained here
    http://www.fairwork.gov.au/termination/redundancy/pages/default.aspx

So it is more likely that he was fired for performance.

I know a company i worked for got into trouble, because they made people redundant then immediately hired people in the exact same role

18. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Not that I've listened to many of his shows but...Interesting double standards re Hadley. His 'footie show' on the weekends has Brohman and the other sidekicks (Fulton included) giving snide innuendos and double meaning ****e (there is a word for that but I can't spell it) about women and the like. Total creep. I'm always puzzled about why Fulton's on his show. I would have thought that Fulton would try to have more gravitas than being the butt of jokes.

19. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,800 / 58
    entendre.

extra star for me.

Plus you're right.

20. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Thankyou globaleagle.