The Fight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just had a close look at it

Obviously Glenn will be sighted, not sure what they will look at giving that

Brett I fear will be in trouble, it was a very, very ugly look and although the connection wasn't hard it may draw a couple of weeks

In the most strife I think will be Lussick. Has run all that way and while 4 of our guys are on top of Blair he is bending down and throwing at least 2 cheapies into Blair. I won't be surprised if that is season done for him

Kiwi Eagle said:

Brett I fear will be in trouble, it was a very, very ugly look and although the connection wasn't hard it may draw a couple of weeks

In the most strife I think will be Lussick. Has run all that way and while 4 of our guys are on top of Blair he is bending down and throwing at least 2 cheapies into Blair. I won't be surprised if that is season done for him

No lussick no premiership simple......

Kiwi Eagle said:

The whole thing was rubbish and may have a real impact on our season, Blair & Glen should get 4 weeks for that crap on the sideline - I'd be pissed if it was any other team and a player got away with that

Bretts never been suspended at the judicary so u would think 1 week at worst

Blair took a cheap couple of shots at Fully when the first altercation started. If the panel looks properly at these things then he has no case to answer. Lusick's actions were dumb and resulted in the ultimate bad feelings and send-offs but gee he was good all game.

Lussick did nothing but retaliate for being elbowed and cheap shot punched. Shouldn't get any charge unless Galloooop decides to knoble us.

I know it won't happen.... But meh, leave it on the field.... They sorted it out; done and dusted.

However Gallop will be rubbing his filthy hands together at the prospect of destroying Manly's premiership chances... (and the Storms??)

Is it true the whole thing has been put on report, not just Glenn and Blair, but every player inc bench and officals?

I wonder how many players could say they ran in to break up the fight?

Apparently on 2GB Hadley said he had spoken to an NRL official and 9 players could be sighted

Stewart
Stewart
Blair
Hinchcliffe
Lussick

Those 5 will be I would say

Jesus said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

The whole thing was rubbish and may have a real impact on our season, Blair & Glen should get 4 weeks for that crap on the sideline - I'd be pissed if it was any other team and a player got away with that
We can't all turn the other cheek as easily as you can Jesus. You have special powers.

forget special powers how about being a professional and doing what you get paid to do which is play football not fight, that was rubbish that crap on the sideline he could have just walked away now because of that crap we are likely to be down a few players for a few weeks - theres a couple of people in that side that need need to move on in life an get the chip off there shoulders, which while I understand isn't easy just needs to happen.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Jesus said:

Gee Jesus, Blair should have shown the other cheek and let Glenn smack it. He didn't, so he he goes straight to Hell and 6 weeks.

Jesus gets wine in his water bottle... That's either a very good or a very bad thing lol ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6