1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fight

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Just had a close look at it

Obviously Glenn will be sighted, not sure what they will look at giving that

Brett I fear will be in trouble, it was a very, very ugly look and although the connection wasn't hard it may draw a couple of weeks

In the most strife I think will be Lussick. Has run all that way and while 4 of our guys are on top of Blair he is bending down and throwing at least 2 cheapies into Blair. I won't be surprised if that is season done for him

2. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    No lussick no premiership simple......

3. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    Blair did the same to him in the first fight. And Blair ran after GS and into him to provoke him.

• Like Like x 4
  4. God

God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 10
    The whole thing was rubbish and may have a real impact on our season, Blair & Glen should get 4 weeks for that crap on the sideline - I'd be pissed if it was any other team and a player got away with that

5. Snoz

Snoz Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    blair is in the most trouble and i think brett is next.

6. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,402 / 130
    Yeah Lussick's season is over.

7. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Bretts never been suspended at the judicary so u would think 1 week at worst

8. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Blair took a cheap couple of shots at Fully when the first altercation started. If the panel looks properly at these things then he has no case to answer. Lusick's actions were dumb and resulted in the ultimate bad feelings and send-offs but gee he was good all game.

9. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    we are GONESKY>>just like last year matai and glen got weeks of too...no brains dickheads all that hard work this year for NOTHING>>>

10. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Can someone get rid of this seagles muppet. Offers nothing

11. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    Lussick should say that he was concussed from blairs cheap shots and wasnt 100% when getting his revenge.

• Like Like x 1
  12. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57
    Lussick did nothing but retaliate for being elbowed and cheap shot punched. Shouldn't get any charge unless Galloooop decides to knoble us.

13. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    I know it won't happen.... But meh, leave it on the field.... They sorted it out; done and dusted.

However Gallop will be rubbing his filthy hands together at the prospect of destroying Manly's premiership chances... (and the Storms??)

14. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Is it true the whole thing has been put on report, not just Glenn and Blair, but every player inc bench and officals?

I wonder how many players could say they ran in to break up the fight?

15. Joey

Joey Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Like to be a fly on the wall when the match review panel is going over this

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Apparently on 2GB Hadley said he had spoken to an NRL official and 9 players could be sighted

Stewart
    Stewart
    Blair
    Hinchcliffe
    Lussick

Those 5 will be I would say

17. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    We can't all turn the other cheek as easily as you can Jesus. You have special powers.

18. God

God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 10
    forget special powers how about being a professional and doing what you get paid to do which is play football not fight, that was rubbish that crap on the sideline he could have just walked away now because of that crap we are likely to be down a few players for a few weeks - theres a couple of people in that side that need need to move on in life an get the chip off there shoulders, which while I understand isn't easy just needs to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Gee Jesus, Blair should have shown the other cheek and let Glenn smack it. He didn't, so he he goes straight to Hell and 6 weeks.

20. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    Jesus gets wine in his water bottle... That's either a very good or a very bad thing lol ;)