The Family Club?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
I watched the Footy Show last night for the first time in many years. I was bemused to see the promotion of the dishlickers as a stereotype of a middle eastern Australian in a track suit, jewellery and pointing to their crotch whilst yelling "doggies."

Gee that greenturd has done a great job in promoting their club as a "family" club.

What family does that??

Ralphie said:
I watched the Footy Show last night for the first time in many years. I was bemused to see the promotion of the dishlickers as a stereotype of a middle eastern Australian in a track suit, jewellery and pointing to their crotch whilst yelling "doggies."

Gee that greenturd has done a great job in promoting their club as a "family" club.

What family does that??

The Bilal Skaf family. Famous dogs supporters.

They haven't been the family club for a long time... not since they sh%t on the Moore, Hughes and Mortimer familys.

10 years ago they tried to win a premiership by cheating and were caught. They won one 2 years later but it's forever tainted by that. So unable to develop a winning culture of their own they set about buying one.

Beau Ryan's "doggies fan" character is a stereotype but probably isn't far off the reality either.To make matters worse their unofficial fan spokesman seems to be Doggiesbro.

You've got to laugh.

I awlays have a good laugh when dogs supporters call melbourne cheats.
I awlays have a good laugh when dogs supports ridicule Brett Stweart for rape

The whole club is filth

Guilty as sin in that Coffs Harbour rape scandal, have it first hand from people close to our family in the force.
Major coverup.

Family club - pffft PLEASE. They brought the game into disrepute.

Daddycool said:
They haven't been the family club for a long time... not since they sh%t on the Moore, Hughes and Mortimer familys.

10 years ago they tried to win a premiership by cheating and were caught. They won one 2 years later but it's forever tainted by that. So unable to develop a winning culture of their own they set about buying one.

Beau Ryan's "doggies fan" character is a stereotype but probably isn't far off the reality either.To make matters worse their unofficial fan spokesman seems to be Doggiesbro.

You've got to laugh.

Thats why the new coach is Hasler El Desery

Still some redneck'ism round the northern beaches. As for the family club; That was some bull**** from bulldog moore which is better translated as the nepotistic club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6