The Excitement is here early!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
With 2 games left in the regular season, we couldn't have asked for a better draw or end to the season!! Especially being in 2nd spot for latter half of the year! 1 v 2 and then 2 v 3 the following week couldn't have been scripted better at the start of the season.

It's like the finals start this weekend for me and I couldn't be more excited about our prospects!!! After 2 tough years with injuries and other "stuff", we are again "on" this year!!! There are a minimum of 4 games now, to the Grand Final and I think we are about to see our boys explode!!

Forget Gallop, let's start the Eagle Rock (great ringtone btw)

Go Manly 2011, our Champion team!!

Yea, it's an exciting time of the 2011 season, really lookin' forward to the last 2 rounds games that affect the finals positions!

Can't believe we are at $1.55 v Storm $2.40 Head to Head for this game - that's a big statement of the effect of Cronk being out right there.
Love it.
Massive game this as it will give us a chance to build a little more on our run into the finals, and of course the last game @ Brookie for the year.

This round it'd be great to see wins by:
Manly (of course),
Roosters (to give the Eels more of a hold on the spoon),
Bulldogs (to beat the Knights and reduce thier finals hopes),
Sharks (to instill more doubts in the Cowboys player's minds this time of year),
Warriors (to continue the Dragons choking run),
Rabbitohs (to give us definite 2nd spot), and
Titans (to start the Tigers' fall from grace for the year).

And next week then let's hope for the Rabbitohs to win again to really put the Knights out of it - that'd be sweet.
Though, in a way it'd be good to see the Knights win both next games whilst Dragons lose both giving us a Knights 1st round Finals match..

Go Manly!

I'm a little bit worried abot tomorrow night. Day off work tomorrow to get down to Manly. Beers in the sun at the wharf. I hope i'm not too drunk to see what's going on from the hill!

I can't remember ever being as excited about a regular season match as I am about tomorrow night. I can't wait. Planning on getting to the Leagues club around 5:30 to drink a bourbon or twelve. Then off to a 'full house' at Brookie. Goose bumps just thinking about it.

bones said:
I can't remember ever being as excited about a regular season match as I am about tomorrow night. I can't wait. Planning on getting to the Leagues club around 5:30 to drink a bourbon or twelve. Then off to a 'full house' at Brookie. Goose bumps just thinking about it.

Likewise. Just wish I had a loud hailer because I know I'll lose my voice before half time.

This is the one team in the comp that i truly do hate. Even more than Parra now these days.

Please manly give them what they deserve-nothing but a good old bashing and a lesson in football tomorrow. For people who can attend tomorrow please do- we need to make it as intimidating for them as possible .

Even though last year the corresponding game at Brookie was on a Saturday and the crowd was very small- it was the most vocal i have heard it down there in over a few years for a regular season home fixture . The hit on Slater by t Rex was priceless and the whole time when Slater got the ball- boo loved it.

Good luck tomorrow boys, loving the attitude this year. As said before finals begin tomorrow from my perspective.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7