The Enemy Within

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Des still eyeing off what he can't have, but desperately wants.

There is a photo of me having a beer and a laugh with the RVP of Canvas, one of their sales reps and a guy from It's Learning. Funnily enough no rumours started in our office about whether I was going to one of those guys

Toovey is judged by Premierships won. In three years at the helm he has come close, but no chocolates. That was from a starting point of inheriting a strong squad to begin with.
On the other hand Hasler started with a reserve grade team and came close in year 4 (Only beaten by cheats) and succeeded in year 5. If Toovey doesn't win the Premiership in 2015 then he will have achieved way way less than Hasler did.

Last edited:
In way less time with more bull**** beating his door down

If it were up to Des we'd still be over paying Tony Williams like he did

Toovey is judged by Premierships won. In three years at the helm he has come close, but no chocolates. That was from a starting point of inheriting a strong squad to begin with.
On the other hand Hasler started with a reserve grade team and came close in year 4 (Only beaten by cheats) and succeeded in year 5. If Toovey doesn't win the Premiership in 2015 then he will have achieved way way less than Hasler did.

Ha$ler didn't have all the crap that was going on when he was running the show.
Tooves did exceptionally well with all the politics and considering what everybody has been telling us, that we have an ageing squad since 2012.

Even if Ha$ler were to offer 20 premierships, I still don't want a lying, cheating, two-faced, evil pr1ck ever to come back and rock the boat again.

-

Last edited:
Hasler had no crap? Like a divided board etc?

As for the pic you would would almost think that everyone has moved on...and maybe we all should as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6