The Eagle Has Landed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
do you blame them, with a post like that?
hahaah

Dan link said:
do you blame them, with a post like that?
hahaah

That's me. The Great One when it comes to making friends and influencing people. LOL

I look forward to some healthy debates with the other supporters.

Welcome TS, make sure when I run the next MWTS trip to Townsville you jump on board for at least part of it (tickets get togethers etc)....we saw so many SE fans sitting at Dairy Farmer sthis year away from us, and our aim is to get them into the fold in years to come.....but cheers and welcome

Yeah, i'm here to. been watching on/off for a while but having some heath probs so haven't been up to posting, besides it's just mainly footy and bull**** you all talk about so not very interesting....

at least not untill Wombat starting talking about sex with his cousin then i thought i might have something to add....... lol

Mybludog link said:
Yeah, i'm here to. been watching on/off for a while but having some heath probs so haven't been up to posting, besides it's just mainly footy and bulls**t you all talk about so not very interesting....

at least not untill Wombat starting talking about sex with his cousin then i thought i might have something to add....... lol

You mean I missed the talk about sex?Damn it!!!!!!

BLUE DOG is the man!!

Cheers mate and welcome aboard....yes interesting to say the least on here, they even got sex with cousins in!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
BLUE DOG is the man!!

Cheers mate and welcome aboard....yes interesting to say the least on here, they even got sex with cousins in!!

Sex is a hot topic in any forum, keep it going boys...LOL

ConcernedSupporter link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184358.msg279825#msg279825 date=1280449125]
......they even got sex with cousins in!!

Sex with cousins?? - hey I didn't know we had a supporter base in Tassie
[/quote]

Down there they have a game called INCEST, the game the whole family can play.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7