The Dog-gone offsider

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
I thought Hasler said he wasnt a career coach. Look how that turned out.
So your thoughts on your career path never changed within a 8 year period?

I know I'm not doing what I hoped id be doing 10 years ago.

No great loss..... He's part of Des's crew and thus doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart. Like the others that have left, the big money at the dogs is enough for them to tolerate associating themselves with that club.

Rambo1987 said:
Nathan Brown, Kevin Moore, Matthew Johns?, Brett Kenny, Phil Blake and David Fairleigh are around and might take the role

You can add in ex bulldogs Steve Folkes, Mick Hagan, Terry Lamb, Kimmorley, Stuart, Clyde, Hetherington, Dean Pay, waterboy Grimaldi still runs around.

Anyway realistically, like Tooves himself, we promote from within. ;)

Brookvale said:
Rambo1987 said:
Nathan Brown, Kevin Moore, Matthew Johns?, Brett Kenny, Phil Blake and David Fairleigh are around and might take the role

You can add in ex bulldogs Steve Folkes, Mick Hagan, Terry Lamb, Kimmorley, Stuart, Clyde, Hetherington, Dean Pay, waterboy Grimaldi still runs around.

I wouldn't have Lamb at Manly if he paid us, poor excuse for a human being...not to many people I genuinely loathe but he's at the top of my list.

Brookvale said:
Rambo1987 said:

Toldya's

Berkeley_Eagle said:
cyms12 said:
Going to be interesting seeing all the assistant coaches for the dogs fit into the coaches box at Brookie.

they will bring their own dog box

Yes, like the travel box you take the cat to the vet in. Only much bigger.

Part of the next phase of the Brookvale upgrade includes "a coach's box large enough to fit the Canterbury-Bankstown coaching staff in, their heirs and successors, until such time as they are sacked by that Club's board for under-performance and said improvement is to be paid for by the Canterbury-Bankstown club."

Apparently Hasler approached Council about this approximately two years ago and they agreed to it. That's how long he's been planning his move. Unfortunately for Des however, the clever people at Council tipped off Manly, so the box will be on the back of the Fulton-Menzies Stand, but facing Pittwater Road. It's a parting gift from the peninsula to 'Everyone hates Desmond.'

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4