The difference between Foz and Stewart/Lyon/Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
There's a fundamental reason Foran is enjoying the change to Parramatta while the likes of Stewart, Lyon and Matai have remained loyal and driven.

Foran came into a great Manly side in 2009 that was already established, and then enjoyed the spoils of playing in structures and with team mates that guided him and the team forward.

Stewart/Lyon/Matai were part of the original group that had to make it happen, pre 2007 and 2008 Grand Finals.

Simply, Foran is now enjoying taking a team that hasn't tasted any success forward. He hasn't experienced that before - the others have!

Just a pity he picked the worst possible club to do it at.

Disagree.

Deadbeat is a control freak and is delusional enough to believe that so long as he is in charge, life will be determined by his will. He is the one big eel in a little pond now, whilst at Manly he was surrounded by successful players :wasntme:

Snake/Killer and Matai are team players who love playing footy. Their success is a byproduct of doing what they love :inlove:

Hopoate Jnr, Foran and DCE all came into a successful side that had already won a premiership and had a core group of players who were not only friends but team mates as well. They never had to struggle in a battling team like Manly after the Northern Eagles fiasco. It came too easy for them and they took for granted the work that the players before them put in. It will be interesting to see how Foran copes in the next few weeks when Parramatta is punished for their salary cap indiscretions.

Simply, Foran is now enjoying taking a team that hasn't tasted any success forward. He hasn't experienced that before - the others have!

If he wanted the challenge of taking a team forward he should have toughed it out with Manly through our rebuild.

He turned out to be a pea heart and he couldn't hack it when things got a bit hard at Manly. It was disappointing because his heart looked to be his biggest strength when he first started.

Imagine how Foz would have handled the turmoil Beaver went through in his career - almost broke/merger/demerger/change of owners. He would have crumbled.

That's why Beaver will go down as one of our greatest legends and Foz as one of our greatest disappointments.

In life there are 2 paths you can take, look after the people who looked after you and show loyalty or you can show betrayal and deceit. Peaheart took the latter. Karma awaits him.

Meh, I care not about Foz or any parra players. Good luck to them against anyone but us.

Win, lose don't give a rats arse..

Not sure about all the nasty comments re Foz across the forum. Glad he is gone, but gee whiz, there are some hurt souls out there.
The only thing that bugs me about him, is that he is now showing the effort that was sadly lacking in the previous 1.5 seasons.. And wether he was playing with injured hamstrings or an injured heartstring his lack of effort made a decent dent in our chances.

Other than that I honestly do not care. He's yesterday's news, just another face on the news like Sam Thaiday, Wayne Bennet, Corey Oates, Matt Gillette, Ben Hunt or any of the othe Broncos you could name that Channel Nein forced upon you in QLD..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4