The DCE on Sterlo Show game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They offered me a huge contract while they were actually broke! Nah that didn't worry me a bit!

" I'm a greedy little self centered twerp that took great pleasure in f**king over the club that did everything for me"
1 point because I'm going to bust into that bald headed yoda's show and say it myself.

Who else was sickened beyond belief last week when they showed that cabbage patch douche bag handing the scums jumper to Twatmouth and they hugged. Bile billowed up to my mouth.

" I'm a greedy little self centered twerp that took great pleasure in f**king over the club that did everything for me"
1 point because I'm going to bust into that bald headed yoda's show and say it myself.
Ok, funniest post of the year!

Since we're on the subject of Sterlo....

One of the reasons I really don't want Foran to sign with the Eels, is because of Sterlo. He is gay for Foran and I shudder to think of the bum sniffing he is going to carry on with if Foran runs out draped in Slime.

He was on Triple M last night reiterating that Foran's decision is "football" based, and rhetorically asked if Friday night's match might sway him in the direction of Parramatta, to which he answered his own question with that stupid "matter of fact" laugh that he does..."well, you'd have to think it does".

What kind of moron would base a million dollar life changing decision on one football game? Unless he is problem gambler, but I doubt it...

You're really getting into this arn't you mate! @:p
Haha - mate, I have taken a few months off (about to end shortly though), so I've had a bit too much time on my hands.

Haha - mate, I have taken a few months off (about to end shortly though), so I've had a bit too much time on my hands.
Bird and his coke sniffing mates look like they'll be enjoying a cpl months off too!( toddy will probably sort it).
I still can't get over the irony of a club that wanted a clean skin face for their club, only got him 'cause half the team are druggos...one for the kiddies to aspire to!

Bird and his coke sniffing mates look like they'll be enjoying a cpl months off too!( toddy will probably sort it).
I still can't get over the irony of a club that wanted a clean skin face for their club, only got him 'cause half the team are druggos...one for the kiddies to aspire to!
It really befits the NRL that this is how it plays out. A sport now ranking along with the credibility of an IPL book maker.

I can tell you the 5 players who have been stood down are still being trained by the club not just with the rest of the squad and with Neil Henry there watching

PK reckons we'd swap Bird for DCE straight. If that happens I'm going to Brookie and digging up my paver and ****ing off once and for all...

PK reckons we'd swap Bird for DCE straight. If that happens I'm going to Brookie and digging up my paver and ****ing off once and for all...
He's a goose; no chance of that happening.

yeah.....I wouldn't really trust non manly fans to suggest the best possible replacement for us.

Some direct quotes from the interview.

Gold-Coast bound Manly five-eighth Cherry-Evans says he will see out the season at his current club unless Manly players and management encourage him to leave early.

The Maroons star made the surprise announcement that he had signed a four-year deal with the Titans after his side's humiliating loss to Parramatta Eels on Friday night.

"I play this game for obviously my family, I play it for myself and more importantly I play it for my teammates and my coach and unless any of those groups of individuals want me gone, I won't be going anywhere," he told Fox Sports in an interview to be aired on Wednesday night.

"I'll be making sure I honour my contract this season. As far as I'm concerned, and as far as I've been told, I have plenty of support from the coach and the playing roster, so I'll be doing whatever I can to see out this year and make it a successful one."

"I felt as though 'Tooves' needed to know before anyone else," he says.

"I can't really remember who didn't shake my hand because everyone was so overwhelmingly supportive of me and genuinely seemed happy for me that I had made my mind up."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-year-at-manly-seaeagles-20150310-140n21.html

Some direct quotes from the interview.

Gold-Coast bound Manly five-eighth Cherry-Evans says he will see out the season at his current club unless Manly players and management encourage him to leave early.

The Maroons star made the surprise announcement that he had signed a four-year deal with the Titans after his side's humiliating loss to Parramatta Eels on Friday night.

"I play this game for obviously my family, I play it for myself and more importantly I play it for my teammates and my coach and unless any of those groups of individuals want me gone, I won't be going anywhere," he told Fox Sports in an interview to be aired on Wednesday night.

"I'll be making sure I honour my contract this season. As far as I'm concerned, and as far as I've been told, I have plenty of support from the coach and the playing roster, so I'll be doing whatever I can to see out this year and make it a successful one."

"I felt as though 'Tooves' needed to know before anyone else," he says.

"I can't really remember who didn't shake my hand because everyone was so overwhelmingly supportive of me and genuinely seemed happy for me that I had made my mind up."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-year-at-manly-seaeagles-20150310-140n21.html
14 times he said "I" and how many times "Manly" ? Top bloke.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7