The day we brought a PENN to a gunfight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree with the OP. Whilst a player purge was/is needed I think the same applies to our ownership/administrative structure.

I hope the Penns sell up. The real worry is whether there is someone prepared to buy.

Look at the injuries and let's see how bad it is:

1. Brett: literally gone
2. Taufua: Injured or suspended
3. Matai: Gone
4. Lyon: on last legs
5. Tommy: running injured
6. Walker: new to 5/8
7. DCE: Can't carry a whole team and injured
8. Myles: injured and down on form (current origin player)
9. Parcell was injured but going great
Buhrer only back from long term
Lawrence gone
Hodges gone:

Good luck winning with all this happening:

Missed some:
Api - injured/offseason issues
John - injured
Moltzen injured and gone
Mateo - injured
Knight - inujured

Agree with the OP. Whilst a player purge was/is needed I think the same applies to our ownership/administrative structure.

I hope the Penns sell up. The real worry is whether there is someone prepared to buy.

we could all chip in I get my super next month :dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign:

you going to make me an offer I can't refuse Frank?

I didn't say I would invest all my super :rolleyes:

What then of the record membership? I think you're greatly overestimating how much people really care. Most fans obviously don't. We've won a lot recently so they can tolerate this.
I bought 6 memberships for my family because I love the club nothing to do with the Penns, Barrett or Zorba. I love my club, I hate what they have done to it.

Seems to me Barrett still hasnt got it into his head that winning is everything (as Steve Mortimer used to say). He's doing what Nathan Brown was accused of doing and probably is still doing. Being the nice guy and overlooking poor performances. Surely coaching a top RL side is for those who make the tough decisions. Barrett doesnt seem to have learned this, especially about Stewart.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8