The day is finally here and the trophy will be ours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Given the events of the last month or so it is hard to believe we are here.The loss of players to suspension and the internal division had me very worried and would have finished a lesser club.Never been more confident about a game in my life.I grew very tired of hearing how great the warriors were last week.The story out of that game was how little the scum threw at the kiwis.How they started $1.40 is anyones guess.Form read-flogged by eagles,flogged by roosters,struggled against knights with 2 tries of an intercept and bomb.Hardly scored a point over 5 or 6 weeks.

Today the kiwis meet a side with a myriad of options on iether side and one of the great modern day coaches.Last week was our danger game.Today will confirm us as the greatest Sydney club in the last 40 years.No money,no ground,just good old fashioned ticker.

CCM DCE
FTS Tony Williams

Lets get this done and celebrate!!!!

Sue are you going to the game.

I have a strange confident calm about me this year. My view

Warriors V Biongos = massive loss\
Warriors V Tigers = Worse game Tigers played in 3 months, lucky win in the end
Warriors V Storm = As stated by Sue, Sorm are gone

PS At least your prediction that the wheels would fall off the Storm was finally proven right... Hahaha

Go the Sea Eagles

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4