The Crocker Dream fulfilled - Thanks Beaver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
Before the GF Tom Keneally said he hopes Crocker gets sent off.  We all wanted retribution for THAT hit on Snake's head last year.  Billy Slater's knee to Crocker's head was a nice entree.  Here's the fairytale ending.  Thanks Beaver!!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24451604-23214,00.html

Storm enforcer Michael Crocker said the pain of losing to the Sea Eagles "hurt 10 times more" than his two shattered ribs. It was revealed after the match the Hull-bound hard-man played the closing stages of the decider with two broken ribs. "Yeah, I came off and got a couple of needles," Crocker said.

"It was late in the match and it is going to be sore. I think it was Menzies that got me but I am not the only one.

"I was in pain but the second half was painful. No one can put a finger on what happened out there. It just wasn't a Melbourne Storm performance."

Choking back tears as he sat alone in the Storm dressing room, Crocker described the defeat as heartbreaking.

"Yeah it was," he said. "I have tasted defeat in 2006 and this is far worse. It is the hardest loss of my career. It was a tough loss and a disappointing way to go out, but I have had a wonderful career in Australia. I have won two premierships, I will cherish the times I have had here and those two great wins."

what are these things rolling down my face? are they tears? if they are they are tears of joy!

My Note to Crocker:  Sucked in Grub!  Piss off to the UK & take your filfthy mate Slater with you

Rex link said:
\"I think it was Menzies that got me but I am not the only one.

I wonder who else Beaver got & how did he get them i.e. more broken ribs?

I couldn't tell which hit broke his ribs, does anyone know what time that was so I can put it on permanent loop on my telle.

On the reaction of the storm players; roy masters had a piece about it and he said that by the time the storm bus had reached parramatta on the way out of homebush they were laughing and joking......
At least crocker sounds like he took it the only way you could, which is very hard. Im expecting them to be in a dark hole for quite a while next year wondering why they can't play footy anymore.....

enjoy it boys 8)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4