The Cowboy's Spine....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
Evidence that the Cowboys are the real deal in 2015. That was effortless.

Our 1,6,7,9 were COMPLETELY outplayed and outclassed tonight by as good a performance by their spine as you'll see. Thurston, Morgan & Cootes are playing sublime footy on the back of a willing pack.....their Hooker though was the difference.

Hodges not a first grader ATM......his mistakes were schoolboy and costly.
Horo targeted and beaten. Matai far from fit. Hiku??....not sure why TT dropped after a double last week.

Reality check accepted. Tough trip over the ditch up next.

Very good go forward from the forwards helped them too. Still not convinced they are the real deal yet we were absolutely hopeless tonight

I actually felt for Granville, because he was the difference tonight and the golden boy Thurston got MOM. Sure, Thurston put some polish on a few things, but Granville was the reason why the Cowboys marched up the other end of the field all night...it was instrumental in their win and obvious for the first set of six of the match.

Their game plan was simple and very effective. They reminded me of Manly from not long ago. We aided them tonight and I think they definitely win this year.

Watching them in front of me in the warm-up, even before the game started, they really looked sharp and up for it. I knew it was going to be very tough to beat them - and how right I was.
A very good and well-coached team, playing as a team.

Anybody who watches there games can always see how well there outside backs read JTs game especially in attack.An understanding like that always ends in points.

They will choke again like always

NRL/refs need to get JT a premiership so he can be talked about for years to come so expect plenty more lopsided penalty counts like tonight

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6