The Circle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know we have Killer and would never give that up, but damn Snake would have made a great captain of this club.

Apologies if this has been written somewhere else but I have just got back to my hotel room. Too all those so called supporters who didn't go to the game today because of us losing 2 players for next year, give yourself an uppercut. There were 17 players giving their all tonight.On top of that the lower grades were great as well. Well worth the drive from Newcastle for me. Can't believe some local members didn't come.

Last edited:
That huddle at the end was great to see. It spoke volumes of the character at the club and I just hope the symbolism wasn't lost on management.

They have a long way to go and they'll have to back it up again and again over the coming weeks. However, tonight they hung in together and got the win they deserved.

Always proud to support the Eagles but even more so tonight.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video/league?uuid=4111034436001

A better feeling of how animated 2v and the Boys were in The Circle

IMG_20150315_090010.jpg

Last edited:
Hilarious that anyone doubted the great Snake; he is always quiet with the media, but he has the biggest ticker of any player i've seen outside of maybe the guy coaching him. He is the most special player!

He never gets run down from behind no matter who is chasing.

Very disappointed in Tooves Presser. Could have shown some respect to the media and apologised for ruining their weekend, and quite possibly their year.
I think he should have asked for commission on all the stories printed. They've got another week of stories to talk about how gutsy we are lol. They'll build us up so that if we lose they can trash is again bahahaha.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2