The Burning Question.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBQ's are great when it is not your team playing, different when they are.

If Manly got up and I missed out on being there I would be absolutely filthy with myself. Not going to get that many chances in your life to see your team win the GF.

but thats just it Garts, just going to say I was there and only for the atmosphere just isnt the same

I'll go to the game, then watch the game that my GF is recording on DVD for me :D

meh, I will record it on Foxtel IQ but still not that convinced about going to the game. Dont get me wrong, I am sure the atmosphere would be good, but still more comfortable at home, wont spend hundreds of dollars, wont spend hours getting to and from the gamee. in all just easier and more comfortable to watch from home

meh, I will record it on Foxtel IQ but still not that convinced about going to the game. Dont get me wrong, I am sure the atmosphere would be good, but still more comfortable at home, wont spend hundreds of dollars, wont spend hours getting to and from the gamee. in all just easier and more comfortable to watch from home

We're in the ****ing grand final dude. :yeah:

[quote author=Dan]

We're in the ****ing grand final dude. :yeah:
[/quote]

Yeah I know, but have you ever actually been to Telstra stadium?

That is why I prefer to watch it from home.

I didnt see a thing of the state of origin, all you know about is if you have won or lost

Yeah I know, but have you ever actually been to Telstra stadium?

No, but I will be at the Grand Final when we win for the 3rd time since I was born.

You can never see the game as well as you can on TV no matter where you are. I will just be glad to be a part of it.

That is why I prefer to watch it from home.

I'll get to see it on tele as well as being part of everything at the ground, something I reckon I'll never forget.

I didnt see a thing of the state of origin, all you know about is if you have won or lost

After all the time eveyone has come here to vent over the poor years and battled through the tough times of supporting a footy team. We make the GF and you say 'meh, home is more comfortable'. Fair enough but it may be another 10 years you know and mid way through your 30's...

i will bow to peer pressure, if matas still has the available tickets I will take them!

I am sick as a dog at the moment and under the pump at work, so i can't be bothered arguing

I will tell you this now for a fact......Doug and I are going to be heard!!

If I still have a voice at full time I am going to be very upset with myself!!

We will be close to enough to spit on Billy Slater.

I watched the game in Albury on Sat night and Terri reckons she still heard me from down here.

I'm sure CW can attest that my foghorn of a voice can be heard from afar. I gave Matai a gobfull from the top tier at Bluetongue Stadium last year so being on the halfway line this year gives me scope to direct venom at all and sundry.

Well Catherine was sitting next to me and she sure as hell heard me!!

I think Craig Bellamy's ears are still ringing after I let him know about the Bell try too.

I can't believe it's GF week, with Manly in the GF, and the heaviest patronised thread on these forums is about .......

Mata. ;)

Bull**** you cant, its always about You or Dan on this site, and if its not you can be sure one or the other will make it about exactly that :)

Bull**** you cant, its always about You or Dan on this site, and if its not you can be sure one or the other will make it about exactly that :)

You didn't know you were under my spell, did you?

If you want to make the 20K you should just start writting a load of crap in all your replies... actually, just continue as you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8