The Burning Question.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matas and Dan have a special screening of Brokeback mountain planned for this weekend, followed by a quiet bible study and theological discussion. :)

Matas and Dan have a special screening of Brokeback mountain planned for this weekend, followed by a quiet bible study and theological discussion. :)

What I do know is that I'll be at the GF with the majority of this site but you and Dan are sulking at home.

Are you sure you're not doing a reenactment of Brokeback Mountain?

[quote author=Fro]

What I do know is that I'll be at the GF with the majority of this site but you and Dan are sulking at home.

Are you sure you're not doing a reenactment of Brokeback Mountain?

[/quote]

Not Sulking Matas, but will be at home yes. :naughty:

[quote author=fLIP]
Tickets are pretty expensive garts.

Not for Dan, he has posted on many occasions that he is a wealthy young professional :D

[/quote]

You forgot to mention that he is brilliant, charming, talented, intelligent and able to bed any woman in Sydney.

Oh you were complaining about dan.

Fair enough.

I was thinking more middle class, 3 or 4 kids. A trip to the finals would soon become a 1/2 K experience.

Oh you were complaining about dan.

Fair enough.

I was thinking more middle class, 3 or 4 kids. A trip to the finals would soon become a 1/2 K experience.

Not complaining, just being a smartarse about it. Agree about what you said above.

It isn't money. It is that I don't rate going to Telstra, don't enjoy the game, nor see any of it when I go.

I can have a BBQ 20 odd people over at my house and actually see the game.

Nah spectator sport is about being a spectator. I don't enjoy watching the footy there.

I can get atmosphere at home. I can spend the day enjoying it with my dad and with other friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8