The Bulldogs game and the tipping comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am trying to decide what to do with this game, now that the Bulldogs look set to lose their points.

My thoughts are that as of the 80 minute mark, the bulldogs had the game won, whether the points are stripped or not doesn't change the actual result as of the 80 minute mark and thus the Bulldogs being "technical" winners. Therefore the tipping comp points go to those who tipped the bulldogs

Your thoughts?

Every tipping comp i have been in the result stands......... so those who tipped the dogs get the points.

I wonder with my FootyTab pick the winners ticket is it a winner now, its the only game i got wrong....... NOPE they say dogs won.

yup I have made the executive decision. We are sticking with it. Results processed shortly

I had another of my classic total crap weekend selections - I do it early on every year. Congrats to those that got both bonus games. Phil Gould bucked the general tipping trends on the SMH tipping panel and came up with plenty of the outsiders as winners. He would be leading the SMH comp by a mile. Maybe old beeshead has got some smarts.

He (Gould) should wear a balaclava in public though. His head brings the image of the game into disrepute.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2