The Bulldogs are in the top 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
The Bulldogs are always well and truly in the top 4 when it comes to be being a scummy club with no soul.

They are pure scum. It just has to be said.

We have won 2 from our past seven and they have 7 from their last eight.Eerily similar to their bad start last year and ending up with minor premiership.

We have 4 top players out and simply don't have the depth to cover them unfortunately and our winning record without Brett is atrocious.Assuming the roosters get us at home in 2 weeks we will be 2 from eight and our courage will be tested once again.Draw after that is ok so all is not lost.But Brett Stewart is the key.If he is hurt worse than is being let on and misses plenty more games we will struggle.

I thought Ray Warren said that Brett said he hoped to be back for the Roosters game.So thats our next game in 2 weeks time. Hooray if its true.

For goodness sake, why is everybody so down? This was an incredible comeback that showed true Manly spirit. Again we were beaten by a goal kick - that's three times this year.
Our luck must turn.
I'm very proud to be a Manly fan. I always know our team will never give in.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
I just want to see someone punch that f**kwit Ennis in the face real hard.

WOW how didn't that get edited lol.

I have 2 answers for you.

1) I would happily do that

2) I was mowing the lawn.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4