The broncos got

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
JT is God. Sure he failed to win a premiership for 10 years but despite playing in a side with Morgan,Tamalo,

No worries. After 10 years of failure it's great see JT in a great team receiving the acolades he finally deserves.

Im not religious, but im happy for you

Thurston may not be the worlds best defender (as a halfback DCE leaves him for dead in that department).....but with the game on the line is there anyone else, other than Cliffy, that you'd want with the ball in their hands?

Taumalolo gets the Nein MoM. No eggsageration ;)

Im not religious, but im happy for you

Thankyou! Thurston is the most amazing player who ever existed. Sure he has only won one premiership in his 10 year career but I love the man. Sure I'm a manly fan but I will defend every poor play Thurston makes as though he is cliffy lyons because sterlo said he is great.

Thurston was actually below par all game until that last run. He didn't kick all night, and when he did it went dead. Took advantage of Third Man In's lack of pace on his outside shoulder though!

How dare you critic Thurston's game. I would give you a troll if I was as an idiot.

I thought the cows did all they could to lose it,lots of unforced errors but the shony donkies couldn't capitalise,now they will never get the monkey off their backs,anyway f*ck the broncos:p

Is Coote being investigated for attempted match fixing .... just joking :giggle:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8