The Brett Stewart Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe we can merge this thread with the old "I want to root Brett Stewart thread"

There is plenty of love on here for the great man, although personally my love is for the way he plays footy.

Maybe we can merge this thread with the old "I want to root Brett Stewart thread"

There is plenty of love on here for the great man, although personally my love is for the way he plays footy.

Maybe he is waiting for the next time he plays 2 or 3 games in a row to announce..We might have quite a wait yet..

Tareeeagle said:
Maybe he is waiting for the next time he plays 2 or 3 games in a row to announce..We might have quite a wait yet..

Yeah let's get rid of him.he has showed how much the team performs better without him. Pfft wake up

Tareeeagle said:

Yeah let's get rid of him.he has showed how much the team performs better without him. Pfft wake up

Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

Oh, no, a different opinion! This should not be allowed! You would be surprised at the number of Manly fans that I know who agree with this opinion...

Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

Oh, no, a different opinion! This should not be allowed! You would be surprised at the number of Manly fans that I know who agree with this opinion...

My guess is 5!

Then again, if I'm right I wont be surprised.

Hopefully the answer is 20 million so I'd be surprised.

My guess is 5!

I thought I heard on Channel 7 news last night that Brett is going to continue talking with Manly after the North Queensland game.It sounded like he is planning to stay.I only heard the last part of it but it sounded quite positive.

I thought I heard on Channel 7 news last night that Brett is going to continue talking with Manly after the North Queensland game.It sounded like he is planning to stay.I only heard the last part of it but it sounded quite positive.

globaleagle said:
My guess is 5!

Well, Summer Hedgehog, what if it is less than 20 million and more than 5? Where does it leave your state of mind then?

globaleagle said:
My guess is 5!

Well, Summer Hedgehog, what if it is less than 20 million and more than 5? Where does it leave your state of mind then?

Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

An opinion would be a post saying something along the lines of I am not sure he is worth 4 years because of his injury record in recent times

The above post was just a poor shot at him

Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

An opinion would be a post saying something along the lines of I am not sure he is worth 4 years because of his injury record in recent times

The above post was just a poor shot at him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8