The Brett Stewart Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MissKate said:
Over in London for the Olympics and my advice is: Brett try a winter in Europe b4 committing to a long term contract over here. It is summer and the temps are the same as Sydney. My memories of winters here are enough to put anyone who has dodgy knees off for life. Stay in Manly/god's country Brett.

Good advice Miss Kate.

MissKate said:
Over in London for the Olympics and my advice is: Brett try a winter in Europe b4 committing to a long term contract over here. It is summer and the temps are the same as Sydney. My memories of winters here are enough to put anyone who has dodgy knees off for life. Stay in Manly/god's country Brett.

Good advice Miss Kate.

Or he could take a 3 hour drive down the Hume and experience a Canberra winter - would make him sign up with Manly ASAP.......

Or he could take a 3 hour drive down the Hume and experience a Canberra winter - would make him sign up with Manly ASAP.......

The Junee Diesels are looking for a captain coach.

And the budget is up to $30,000 plus house and a job.

The Junee Diesels are looking for a captain coach.

And the budget is up to $30,000 plus house and a job.

I thought it was guaranteed beyond doubt that he was to sign with the Roosters on a certain Friday about 4 months ago ... :huh:

Oh well, maybe we can't believe all we read on forums :D

I thought it was guaranteed beyond doubt that he was to sign with the Roosters on a certain Friday about 4 months ago ... :huh:

SeaEagleRock8 said:

no, no, no - I thought everything on the net was 100% correct. I took it all as gospel. Tell me it's not true SER8..:cool:

It is absolutely 100% true that it's not true that everything on the net is 100% correct. I think... :huh:

It is absolutely 100% true that it's not true that everything on the net is 100% correct. I think... :huh:

SeaEagleRock8 said:

lol - ouch - my head hurts - lol

SeaEagleRock8 said:

lol - ouch - my head hurts - lol

Today's Zorba column.

Contains a possible clue to Snake's future:

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/zorbas-view-lyon-the-main-man-beyond-2013/

Today's Zorba column.

Contains a possible clue to Snake's future:

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/zorbas-view-lyon-the-main-man-beyond-2013/

That is a massive clue in the piece written by Zorba. Love him or hate him, he is close to the Stewart family and that gives an indication Snake will be around for 4 years

That is a massive clue in the piece written by Zorba. Love him or hate him, he is close to the Stewart family and that gives an indication Snake will be around for 4 years

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8