The Big Three

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone else had a gutful of that description of Smith, Slater and Cronk.

It's driving me crazy.

Well what about Manlys big 10,

Brett, Lyon, Matai, Foran, DCE, Glenn, Watmough, Hoppa, King and TRex.

Newcastle will be fodder later in the finals, that's why everyone outside Melbourne will be cheering them on today. That and Melbourne are scum.

I have to cheer for the Storm for financial reasons today. I took Manly -6.5, into Swans +16.5, into Scum -10.5.

What is it with Melbourne? They just dont get injured. How is Widdop on the field they are just unbeleivable. They dont have to deal with advesity like other teams do. And while im at it how do they attract sponsors like Harvey Norman, Makita and Suzuki because they get no tv or newspaper coverage in Melbourne and nothing in papers in sydney. What value do those sponsors get????? I reckon Fox gives those companies ads for free on fox to get sponsorship for the Storm it just doesnt add up.

top ranking team in 1 town state. Has glamour players and big fish. Not that hard really. Great question about sponsorship? Why didn't they sponsor us when we had no one. Because we aren't a drawcard unfortunately.

bob dylan said:
Anyone else had a gutful of that description of Smith, Slater and Cronk.

It's driving me crazy.

Well what about Manlys big 10,

Brett, Lyon, Matai, Foran, DCE, Glenn, Watmough, Hoppa, King and TRex.

Does not bother me. Actually nothing really bothers me with commentators on tv, couldn't give a toss what they say.

fritz said:
Just because storm have three marquee players who are better than anyone at manly, shouldn't mean that people get tall poppy syndrome. I've never heard so many sooks... I guess they epitomize the manly way. Pity Storm won't get to beat manly in the final, cos they'll meet and beat Brisbane instead. Manly are s**t!!!!!!!!1
Go storm....
eat a big fat chode manly!!!!!

Lol you hardly beat the knights, your seeing a living replay of 2008 and you know it,40-0 bitch

fritz said:
Just because storm have three marquee players who are better than anyone at manly, shouldn't mean that people get tall poppy syndrome. I've never heard so many sooks... I guess they epitomize the manly way. Pity Storm won't get to beat manly in the final, cos they'll meet and beat Brisbane instead. Manly are s**t!!!!!!!!1
Go storm....
eat a big fat chode manly!!!!!

What was more enjoyable? 08' 09' or 10'?? I guess cheating and losing 40-0 was no fun hey??

The more they talk those three up, the more opposition teams will target their weaknesses elsewhere. Ray Warren and Phil Gould were on the money the other night when we played them. The Squall have those three, but Manly have quality right across the park.

I bet we may have those types of accolades soon. People are already claiming DCE/Fora as the best halves pairing for years to come, and DCE has played a sum total of one year.

To be honest, I love it when the commentators say this.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4