1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best thing about Saturday

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Cameron, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Watching 80 minutes of Stewy

I was relieved he got thru it injury free but really enjoyed watching him play, you miss the little things he does so well.

I firmly believe our improved defense was just from having him calling the shots at the back.

I almost Jizzed when he was there to back up the king offload and went in to open space. In hindsight DCE would have been better of to take the tackle and we could of scored off the next play with out the video going back to the king incident but the kid probably didnt even see it.

I,m hoping stewy can score one against the rooters and then notch up 100 at brookie.

2. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    He was very involved, I was most impressed with his fitness and he did not seem tentative at all.

He will only get better as he gets more games under his belt. His successful return is tremendous news for our prospects this year. Pity it has been overshadowed by the loss and the injuries, but in the context of the season it is bigger news than those things.

3. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    The best thing for me on Saturday was that i went to a pub full of queenslanders up here and managed to get the hotel management to put the Manly game on instead of the Titans game. Took a bit of persuading. I now take the view that nothing is impossible.

4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Best thing about Saturday is that it has given me an early insight into where I should be using the ignore button on here ;)

5. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    If you nearly jizzed when he made the break then you certainly will if he gets his hundredth at brookie

6. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Through everything that happened, I just kept repeated (to my parents who must be sick of hearing about Snake) BRETT'S FINE! BRETT'S FINE!

And that DCE finally debuted.

7. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Its just plain disingenuous to be using the word "almost" in that sentence.

8. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    and I had nightmares at the thought, almost or otherwise there are some things i dont want to visualise.

9. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    should of have used the word Semi instead :)

seriously was great to seem him back
    I think hes in for a massive season

10. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    The almost was so he could save himself for thinking about his favourite ladyboy later on

11. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    As long as he hasnt entered the import export business