1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best online NRL footy tipping site

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagleE, Feb 13, 2016.

1. eagleE

eagleE Active Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    Hello all. I will be organising a footy tipping comp at work. Looking at possibly 100 people entering. Want to do this online so I have minimal work involved. What will be the best site to do this.

2. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,351 / 111
  3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    there aren't many options. footytips.com.au works ok. I've run a few comps through that so it'll probably do the trick. You can tailor most of the settings you need to make the comp how you want

4. SeaEagle9413

SeaEagle9413 Forward Pass

Ratings:
    +348 / 60
    Try Oztips or itipfooty

5. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,654 / 14
    Oztips used to be great. But then they reconfigured the site & it was garbage. Not sure what it is like now. Have not been on there for a few years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Defo Silvertails.net

Actually I wouldn't mind hearing your requirements for this so I can build something

7. eagleE

eagleE Active Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    I guess Dan we are looking for to easily add the tips for that round and future rounds if needed. To keep score accurately. Where admins can override, alter or add tips if there is a problem or they cannot be entered in time and they get emailed to an admin if the comp. Where tips can be vowed after the start of game cut off time. Where it shows who is financial and who is not. Probably heaps more stuff that I have missed out on.

I might use footytips.com for this year.

8. The Insomniac

The Insomniac Active Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    Best by far is Sportal.