THE BENCH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cc eagle

Bencher
Whats Dessie's logic with the bench players, Joe came on in the sixty odd min. for about 10 then replaced with Bailey for the last 10.That means we use 2 replacements for threequarters of the game.Why pick them on the bench if your not prepared to use them, give the young blokes a go.

Because Choc,Gift,Perry,Rose, Kite were playing so great we didnt need them. Oh hang on they were playing like ****. There is no logic Des has reverted back to his early days one dimensional thinking again.

I agree cc mate. Our bench is being used in a rather unique way. Like Darren has said, we look a tad old, immobile and predictable. We need a guy like Kidwell, JWH or someone coming off and making a real impact.

Rose does that, but his fitness levels are far to poor, and he gets tired in 2 minutes.

You want impact off the bench then put Choc and T Rex back to the bench. Rodney, Gift, Lussick make up the backrow Ballin & Buhrer play half a game at hooker each. Piss off Perry, Bailey Galuvao completely now & Rose until he's fit enough. Lami Tasi or Junior Palau the other bench player.

We used to have benches where things would happen, seeing Bailey trotting out there just makes you hang you head.  Imagine big Tony coming on when teams are tired. This could be a help. Seu Seu might make a diference as he is playing for a contract in 2011.

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Mark Bryant
16. Brent Kite
17. Glenn Hall

was our 2008 bench.

14. Chris Bailey
15. George Rose
16. Brent Kite
17. Joe Galuvao

is our present one. It doesn't seem that different which is the weird thing.

I am not happy with how Galuvao is being used.

When he comes on, he makes metres straight up the guts. No sideways stuff, just directly at the other tryline. I would like to see him playing double what he is now

Ryan link said:
14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Mark Bryant
16. Brent Kite
17. Glenn Hall

was our 2008 bench.

14. Chris Bailey
15. George Rose
16. Brent Kite
17. Joe Galuvao

is our present one. It doesn't seem that different which is the weird thing.

Incorrect. Kite started and Glenny Hall both started, Menzies and King were on the bench.

I get your point though, and remember the impact Beaver used to give.

I'm with you ads.  Straight and hard is what's required.  We are doing that lateral thing atm and it sure aint working..Bench Glenn and Choc.  Cross and Kite to start in the second row. 
Bench Choc
Glenn
Kite
Cross.
Starting props; Rose, Princess. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8