The Bellamy Hillbillies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Sport2-300x0.jpg

This means war ... The Bellamy Hillbillies.

NOW it's war between Melbourne and Canberra, with Storm coach Craig Bellamy accusing the Raiders of criticising his club's tackling technique because Canberra are a club under pressure - and Raiders chairman John McIntyre reacting by declaring his club won't be the last to complain about the Storm this season.

Read the full article

One of the few times in recent memory I have had a chuckle at a sports report. This one was very creative. Well done to the SMH.

The bellamy defence, paraphrased to read: "As if we would do that. We are not that dumb"

More should follow my lead. If you despise the Melbourne Storm more then the world will be a more peaceful place & poverty & third world hunger will diminish.

They really are low life's. Bellamy is the coach who had no idea of his club's salary cap rorting and the signing of up to three contracts by players. He now expects us to believe that his players are not coached to twist the head of opponents even though there is clear video evidence. Grubs is a very apt description of this mob.

Bellamy really does look like a Hillbillie. He would be perfect if they ever remade the film Deliverance.

As TWO DOGS said, Bellamy allegedly wasn't aware that his side was $1 million over the salary cap a few years ago so it doesn't surprise me he doesn't see what's going on.

Wouldn't know if someone was up him sideways with an arm full of deckchairs.

Jethro said:
manlyborn said:
Where's Jethro ?

You rang?

Was about to say that you were too busy poking kangaroos with pool cleaning equipment and doing the paper signing circuit.

LOL.

As for the paper, I even mentioned SILVERTAILS in my reply to your comment :)

I thought I would never meet someone who shared my passion for poking kangaroos with pool equipment. Life is so good.

The Who said:
Bellamy really does look like a Hillbillie. He would be perfect if they ever remade the film Deliverance.

Again........he just sounds like a hillbillie........again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7