THE A-LEAGUE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i hate to do that but really i would probably do better then this. Or i would at least try.
I guess we just have to sing" the league is upside down" the league is upside down" etc etc.

New season objectives now for Sydney.

1) Win a game
2) Avoid having the lowest ever total points at the end of the year
3) Don't get the spoon

I feel sorry for Larry, Carle & McFlynn were the only ones trying out there but he'll cop the blame for the team playing like rubbish. I think we'll need some personnel change before the ACL.

What now? How long do they play the same team? Someone must be calling for players heads soon, as the coach appears to be safe.

There are a few blokes in the team that are living off last year that deserve to be axed, namely Bridge & Stu. Bridge has to go to the bench with the emergence of Cazarine.

Reddy really isn't up to the job, his form is well down on last year & just doesn't seem to be clicking with the team. Early on I was giving him benefit of the doubt as the defence was really poor at times but as we progress further it is Reddy who continues to be found wanting, not our CBs.

Hiro into the team for Stu & Necevski  to get a well deserved crack at goalie for mine. What do we have to lose?

I can see us rolling into a nice winning streak now (knock on wood).

Bruno seems to have become a new member of the Killer Bs, our attack will be scary good if Bridge can actually become a Tard skelper again & be a real force off the bench.

Yes Bruno C has been very good lately and played his heart out yesterday. I was surprised with Hayden Foxe, he also played well and was very solid at the back. And turns out Byun can cross, never thought i'd see the day.
Very tough game against the Roar on the weekend coming up.

Read that Syd need to win 8 out of the next 15 games to stand a chance at making the finals. Seems a tall ask, but doable if they get on a roll.

Yeah it's going to be a tall order. We're only 6pts outside the top 6 & have a game in hand, so anything can happen.

We've got a slew of home games towards the end of the year as well which helps. The Cove was bloody loud yesterday for such a small turn out.

There were not many there yesterday overall.
I feel that the way the league is we can make the finals however if we play like they did yesterday there is no hope. Has to be a massive improvement to beat the good teams in the league. We have beaten Perth and the Jets who are both rubbish. Although we played well against Perth and deserved to win yesterday was just lucky with that goal.
I reckon Mark we need to play Brendon Gan every game, lol. Since his number 1 fan and all. he he he

Hammer into our coffin after the Jam Tards loss, Brosque out for a month with a groin injury. From the sounds of things it's serious enough that he may miss the ACL but then I've heard from another source that it isn't as bad as reported. Just a wait & see scenario I guess.

We've also signed Finnish striker Juho Makela, was apparently very sharp in training. He's available to use from the 3rd I believe.

If you haven't been catching any SFC news lately, the front office seem to believe that Sydney will have 4-5 new players for the ACL. I've also heard we have there are a few European/South American players that the club are courting as potential marquee players as well. Seem very determined to do well in the ACL.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2