The 7.30 Report last night re NRL.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At the very least Greenberg should stand down voluntarily while the allegations are being investigated. If he refuses perhaps David Smith could actually make a decision and suspend him pending the outcome.

Moondog said:
At the very least Greenberg should stand down voluntarily while the allegations are being investigated. If he refuses perhaps David Smith could actually make a decision and suspend him pending the outcome.

Forget Dave Smith, he's too busy trying to stop George Rose from going to soccer.

Alan said:
Moondog said:

Forget Dave Smith, he's too busy trying to stop George Rose from going to soccer.
They should all be sacked for bringing the game into disrepute, except George of course....then again he does play for Melbourne...

mozgrame said:
Tandy was an easily manipulated young man, very quickly fooled by those big sharks that circled above him. He took a false hand of friendship from blokes that care for nothing except where the next quick buck is coming from. By the time Ryan finally worked out who his real friends were, he had very few left.

Ryan died a very angry, bitter, twisted and desperately lonely young man.
Source?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
mozgrame said:
Tandy was an easily manipulated young man, very quickly fooled by those big sharks that circled above him. He took a false hand of friendship from blokes that care for nothing except where the next quick buck is coming from. By the time Ryan finally worked out who his real friends were, he had very few left.

Ryan died a very angry, bitter, twisted and desperately lonely young man.
Source?
A Tandy family member that I am not going to name, just to satisfy your own curiosity. Just as you thought it very appropriate to make jokes about Ryan's death on a footy forum, I find it appropriate to defend a bloke who's life spiralled out of control and ended tragically. It is too easy for people to talk ill of the dead, especially in such an anonymous format as a footy forum. I prefer to take the high moral ground, if only in instances such as these.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder Lach. You talk of PC speech in certain areas as a bad thing. It seems you don't believe in second chances, you don't believe a person can pay their debt and change for the better. You are quite willing to continue to heap rubbish on a person, even after they take their own life. The debt is never repaid in your eyes, it seems. You brush this off by saying you don't have the same regard for death as others seem to. I would like to know what your feelings are about death. I'll bet you change your mind in years from now when you are closer to it.

It's hard for me to work you out mate. You are either an extremely tough and unforgiving bloke, or a common garden variety clown. I'll go with the first option, as it gives me comfort for some reason. Look mate, I don't want you to feel you have to defend yourself. You have made your stance clear on the subject. I hope I have made mine.

Enjoy your day Lach. I hope to catch up with you one day at a game. My shout.

I asked a question as to your source only because you seemed to have inside info. I accept you do, and that your info paints a somewhat different picture from what (you would agree) was publicly available.

mozgrame said:
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder Lach. You talk of PC speech in certain areas as a bad thing. It seems you don't believe in second chances, you don't believe a person can pay their debt and change for the better. You are quite willing to continue to heap rubbish on a person, even after they take their own life. The debt is never repaid in your eyes, it seems. You brush this off by saying you don't have the same regard for death as others seem to. I would like to know what your feelings are about death. I'll bet you change your mind in years from now when you are closer to it.
Just to return for a moment, now the footy's over till next week...

I did enjoy my day, thanks, and the shout sounds good, but first can you explain what you mean about continuing to heap rubbish on a person...???
I made one joke which I soon deleted when I realised people were upset. I made one other post and deleted that one too, for the same reason. (Incidentally neither post I would describe as 'heaping rubbish', they were factual allusions that were only inappropriate because people here didn't want to see negative things about the man when he'd only just died)... (I think).
This was over 2 weeks ago yet a couple of you are keen to keep accusing me of heinous crimes…

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4