The 2012 Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition is now open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Dan.

I have just put my tips in & paid by paypal.Let me know if you dont receive payment.

Cheers

Shawn

yep thanks for that, just waiting for tips to be entered so I can mark you off. Will try to automate it all in the new system

Hey Dan ,

Tips entered / payment made. More than happy to be involved again & to donate to such a worthy cause.

Regards
ChuckWood (CRAIG)

@[Daniel]

Hey Dan, I joined the comp about a half hour ago but when I printed out the PayPal receipt that was sent to my e-mail address, it said that I had joined the "Silvertails Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition 2011". Have I actually joined and paid for this years comp?

oops thats my fault I need to update that script.

All paid and your tips are in. I have marked you as paid too

Thanks for that info Dan. I thought that I had stuffed up and joined the wrong comp :rolleyes:

Well i`m one up one down picked the draw for Knights/ Illawarra game & was so close to nailing that lol ..

First weeks results are in....Leanne is out in front. Someone needs to make sure they beat her next week!

Some people paid but have not put in their tips. I can't even give you away tips until you enter your tips for at least one round :(

Dan

Nice system set up, I like it Mr Dan, pretty pics and everything.
We can also go through and see all who didn't vote for the mighty eagles.
Tipping isn't a democracy people!
Ok, it is.

:D

ok 'fess up. Come on who didn't pick Manly. As global says we can go through and check so you can not hide. :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6