The 040-NIL Ranger to make it's Manly debut!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Class of 96 said:
Honk as you pass Pottsville as well. A little bit off the motorway, but I'll listen out.

Kingscliff, chinderah, bogangar, alstonville, Pottsville, mooball....

I've been everywhere man!

the real fortynil said:
I have heard from a good friend about the number plates and honor you boofhead! we will have to catch up for a beer at my local Burleigh Heads Surf Club otherwise known as The Crab Pot! Unfortunately Michelle & I will not be able to make it down this year as she is undergoing breast cancer treatment but we will be cheering the boys at a function on the Goldy old Titanium Bar that we have organised.

I too have seen your plates!

My best wishes to Michelle with her treatment.

From GE - real world stranger, Manly friend.

@Class of 96 passed through at about 7:45, hope you heard us.

@Clint was honking at 1:10 or there a outs, sharing the Manly love :)

Had a good run down from Port Maquarie to the Central Coast today. Saw quite a few cars with Manly flags and stickers. Gave them all a honk and a wave and always got a thumbs up, smile and or honk in reply. Plenty of Manly shirts through Erina Fair today as well, great to see the support.

the real fortynil said:
catch up for a beer at my local Burleigh Heads Surf Club otherwise known as The Crab Pot!

@the real fortynil
@Boofhead

Will be in the Gold Coast next week, might try to head to Burleigh Heads Surf Club this Sun arvo, or maybe Wed arvo, if you folks may be there?

Mmm... Beer.

ssar said:
the real fortynil said:
catch up for a beer at my local Burleigh Heads Surf Club otherwise known as The Crab Pot!

@the real fortynil
@Boofhead

Will be in the Gold Coast next week, might try to head to Burleigh Heads Surf Club this Sun arvo, or maybe Wed arvo, if you folks may be there?

Mmm... Beer.

I'm up for a wed get together as that is my day off and I'm not far from burleigh.

manlyfan76 said:
ssar said:
the real fortynil said:

@the real fortynil
@Boofhead

Mmm... Beer.

I'm up for a wed get together as that is my day off and I'm not far from burleigh.

I just replied to a msg from ssar I run the punters club so always there Saturday for the races. Wednesday arvo's to watch the last few races after I get finished with my work. Let me know if your going down & I'll be there!

Cool, cheers boys, this Wed arvo sounds possible, I'll try & convince the family into a Burleigh visit: swim, beer, dinner @ The Crab Pot etc.

If we do, me & the little bloke will wear some Maroon & White, & I'll sms you Steve.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6