That's In Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jbb/james said:
The thing i find the funniest. Is qld has a passion, its in every queenslander apparently, but they are quite OK with Kiwis and even the hated from birth blue enemy infiltrating the ranks and taking real queenslanders positions, and they are passionate about that as well. LOL

They kid themselves, they are only passionate about self adulation and nothing else really.Its a chip on the shoulder thing of massive proportions. Real qld spirit is queenslanders, representing queenslanders and until they adopt that system they are , spiritless and laughable , no matter what the score.

They keep pointing to record books that will always have a shadow hanging over them, even if they win 12 in a row they will never ever be taken seriously by anyone but themsleves and thats reality not sour grapes.I cant work out if its arrogance,ignorance or stupidity but they are the only ones who havn't realised it yet.Probably still banging on about some injustice from 1953 to miss the point

The clincher for me is they probably have the talent to do it without the ring ins so they are spoiling there own once in a century party and reputation for nothing

Laugh it up qld, we are laughing at you, not with you
This is exactly right. They kid themselves and they believe it.

Not to fussy about Queenslanders when these guys run out for us.........Paul Vautin, Kerry Boutead, Paul Mc Cabe, Dale Shearer, Chris Close, John Ribot, Bruce Walker, Dave Brown, Danny Moore, Owen Cunningham, Neil Tierney, Steve Bell, Daly Cherry-Evans, Matt Ballin.

I've a long memory. Shearer and Ribot should be removed from that list and Choppy has had about 2000 too many XXXX's. OK, I'll take off the Blue-tinted glasses now:D

QldEagle01 said:
Not to fussy about Queenslanders when these guys run out for us.........Paul Vautin, Kerry Boutead, Paul Mc Cabe, Dale Shearer, Chris Close, John Ribot, Bruce Walker, Dave Brown, Danny Moore, Owen Cunningham, Neil Tierney, Steve Bell, Daly Cherry-Evans, Matt Ballin.

Luke Williamson, Travis Burns, Scott Donald. :p

QldEagle01 said:

Those guys are all from North Brookvale.

Meninga aiming to poach Josh Papalii from Kiwis

QUEENSLAND, the state which has made an artform of Origin theft, is at it again - this time putting a stocking on both heads in an attempt to steal boom Junior Kiwi Josh Papalii.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Auckland-born Papalii, the 20-year-old Canberra enforcer who made headlines for rattling NSW skipper Paul Gallen in week one of the NRL playoffs, is now under special protection from the NZRL, which fears him being targeted by Queensland coach Mal Meninga.

Kiwi officials are well aware Meninga, a Canberra legend who still works with the club in a consultancy role, has spent two years trying to woo the young Raider who moved to Queensland while in primary school.

While Papalii has already pledged allegiance, both verbally and in writing, to his country of birth, NZRL CEO Jim Doyle remains wary of a Maroons outfit that has previously taken delight in stealing countrymen like Tonie Carroll, Brad Thorn, Karmichael Hunt and, most recently, Ben Te'o.

"Josh was born in New Zealand, played Junior Kiwis and has publicly committed to us," Doyle told The Daily Telegraph yesterday.

"But would I put it past the Queenslanders having another crack at him? No, I would not.

more @ http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/queensland-origin-coach-mal-meninga-aiming-to-poach-josh-papalii-from-kiwis/story-e6frexnr-1226473736090

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4