That's In Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not on facebook - How can I send that to my tosser Qld wanker acquaintances.

Duff said:
COMMANDER said:
Lets not forget that great New South Welshman Peter Sterling, born in Toowoomba.

But how long was he there? Pretty sure he was raised in Wagga Wagga, going through the NSW junior league comp down there. I don't think Qld put any development into him as a person or as a footballer. That is unlike Inglis & Folau who were educated in NSW, played junior footy in NSW and did anything else you can imagine in NSW.
If you're born while your parents are on holiday in Bali, that hardly makes you an Indonesian.

Oh..so it was the strong education and solid footballing foundation that turned Inglis and Folau into the fine, upstanding, ferociously loyal and moraly correct young men that they are today? Well done N.S.W.

Jono said:
wombatgc said:
If you're born while your parents are on holiday in Bali, that hardly makes you an Indonesian.
Sungguh ! selama ini saya ' telah mengatakan pijat , anda ingin pijat , harga khusus untuk anda pak .. pagi harga ? ?

Duff, can you translate that for us, seeing as you are Indonesian and all?
Im pretty sure that he just ordered some take away :p

Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:
anyway.

7 in a row.

Actually it's 6 in a row and 1 game see not only do qlders lie, steal and cheat. The tossers can't add up.

Nor can they spell,xxxx means beer in queenslander but it tastes alot like bear grills' favourite beverage

The Eagle said:
Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:
anyway.

7 in a row.

Actually it's 6 in a row and 1 game see not only do qlders lie, steal and cheat. The tossers can't add up.

Nor can they spell,xxxx means beer in queenslander but it tastes alot like bear grills' favourite beverage

That's because xxxx is actually a Victorian beer of origin. :p Seriously, research it.

The Eagle said:
Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:
anyway.

7 in a row.

Yeah yeah boys, the only reason you've lost the last six series and are going to lose this one is because there is a massive conspiracy against NSW and the ref's have been against you in every game.

Enough of the bleating.

Who knows though, once you've bought enough kiwis and Fijians in at some point you may have a win.

COMMANDER said:
The Eagle said:
Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:
anyway.

7 in a row.

Yeah yeah boys, the only reason you've lost the last six series and are going to lose this one is because there is a massive conspiracy against NSW and the ref's have been against you in every game.

Enough of the bleating.

Who knows though, once you've bought enough kiwis and Fijians in at some point you may have a win.

HAHA! :D

COMMANDER said:
The Eagle said:
Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:
anyway.

7 in a row.

Enough of the bleating.

Gee that's rich looking at qlds history
Lote - Fiji
Lam - png
Cositigan - png
Inglis - bowraville
Folau - minto
Billy Moore - tenterfield
Wayne Bartrim - Northern rivers
Toni Carroll - Nz
Brad thorn - nz

And you cretins in qld have the hide to have a go about Tamou what a joke.

Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:
The Eagle said:
Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:
anyway.

7 in a row.

Enough of the bleating.

Lote - Fiji
Lam - png
Cositigan - png
Inglis - bowraville
Folau - minto
Toni Carroll - Nz
Brad thorn - nz

Lol yeah the inbreds have a huge inferiority complex, K Hunt from nz to but they all think Mal is God when he is really a **** sportsman

Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:
The Eagle said:
Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:
anyway.

7 in a row.

Enough of the bleating.

Lote - Fiji
Lam - png
Cositigan - png
Inglis - bowraville
Folau - minto
Toni Carroll - Nz
Brad thorn - nz

To be fair mate, most Sydneysiders do wish that Minto were in Queensland.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
All those boys listed would rather play for QLD than NSW?

Why's that do you reckon?

AND:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdOwFTo4Q3I

21034515.jpg

The Red Necks up here in Qld are blowing up deluxe about it right now on 4BC radio .

Absolutely hillarious ..........

The thing i find the funniest. Is qld has a passion, its in every queenslander apparently, but they are quite OK with Kiwis and even the hated from birth blue enemy infiltrating the ranks and taking real queenslanders positions, and they are passionate about that as well. LOL

They kid themselves, they are only passionate about self adulation and nothing else really.Its a chip on the shoulder thing of massive proportions. Real qld spirit is queenslanders, representing queenslanders and until they adopt that system they are , spiritless and laughable , no matter what the score.

They keep pointing to record books that will always have a shadow hanging over them, even if they win 12 in a row they will never ever be taken seriously by anyone but themsleves and thats reality not sour grapes.I cant work out if its arrogance,ignorance or stupidity but they are the only ones who havn't realised it yet.Probably still banging on about some injustice from 1953 to miss the point

The clincher for me is they probably have the talent to do it without the ring ins so they are spoiling there own once in a century party and reputation for nothing

Laugh it up qld, we are laughing at you, not with you

jbb/james said:
The thing i find the funniest. Is qld has a passion, its in every queenslander apparently, but they are quite OK with Kiwis and even the hated from birth blue enemy infiltrating the ranks and taking real queenslanders positions, and they are passionate about that as well. LOL

They kid themselves, they are only passionate about self adulation and nothing else really.Its a chip on the shoulder thing of massive proportions. Real qld spirit is queenslanders, representing queenslanders and until they adopt that system they are , spiritless and laughable , no matter what the score.

They keep pointing to record books that will always have a shadow hanging over them, even if they win 12 in a row they will never ever be taken seriously by anyone but themsleves and thats reality not sour grapes.I cant work out if its arrogance,ignorance or stupidity but they are the only ones who havn't realised it yet.Probably still banging on about some injustice from 1953 to miss the point

The clincher for me is they probably have the talent to do it without the ring ins so they are spoiling there own once in a century party and reputation for nothing

Laugh it up qld, we are laughing at you, not with you

Don't you live in Queensland?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4