That's In Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They lie, they cheat, they steal. Hate to quote Tunks cause he's a bulldog knob but he is right.

Nice one JJ.
My 6yo just informed me
"that's not Queensland" - I think he might be on to something.

COMMANDER said:
Lets not forget that great New South Welshman Peter Sterling, born in Toowoomba.

That shares a relevance with why opposition fans claim to hate manly, **** done in the 70s is largely irrelevant just like Peter Stirling

Maybe the TRUE NSW players need to take a good look at it and stop getting suckered by this bull**** qlder myth.

COMMANDER said:
Lets not forget that great New South Welshman Peter Sterling, born in Toowoomba.

But how long was he there? Pretty sure he was raised in Wagga Wagga, going through the NSW junior league comp down there. I don't think Qld put any development into him as a person or as a footballer. That is unlike Inglis & Folau who were educated in NSW, played junior footy in NSW and did anything else you can imagine in NSW.
If you're born while your parents are on holiday in Bali, that hardly makes you an Indonesian.

If you're born while your parents are on holiday in Bali, that hardly makes you an Indonesian.
Sungguh ! selama ini saya ' telah mengatakan pijat , anda ingin pijat , harga khusus untuk anda pak .. pagi harga ? ?

wombatgc said:
Sungguh ! selama ini saya ' telah mengatakan pijat , anda ingin pijat , harga khusus untuk anda pak .. pagi harga ? ?

Duff, can you translate that for us, seeing as you are Indonesian and all?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4