That's for '97, Drugcastle!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 words: Daley Cherry Evans.

We pulled more than a rabbit out of the hat tonight.

The knights really deserved the 2 points.

But ill take the win.

It's times like these that I like reading other teams forums. Top post so far is

"I feel sick at the fact that a team can beat us with trying for 10 mins"

Ahh don't ya love it

HappilyManly said:
Suck it Tinkler :p

Nah HM.

Pay you're effin players Tinkler!

They really had a go tonight .

Lucky win for us.

And it will take a lot more than that tripe to make up for 97 in my eyes.

manlyfan76 said:
Drugs are bad. .... Mkay.

Southpark references ftw!!!!!

However I don't think that makes up for 97 by a loooooong (line of coke) shot!

No it doesn't make up for that disgraceful drug-fuelled boot-to-face travesty of nature.

And I also agree with someone else who said of course we deserved to win, a match goes for 80 minutes not 70 or 79. We had no ball (as we kept throwing it away) but defended stoutly, took some late opportunities and deserved to beat a gutsy but very one-dimensional team.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
No it doesn't make up for that disgraceful drug-fuelled boot-to-face travesty of nature.

And I also agree with someone else who said of course we deserved to win, a match goes for 80 minutes not 70 or 79. We had no ball (as we kept throwing it away) but defended stoutly, took some late opportunities and deserved to beat a gutsy but very one-dimensional team.

Very true. Bennett must have told the Knights players just catch the ball & tuck it under the arm. 2 of their tries were from our bad handling mistakes.

I don't attempt to understand the player's mind-set but last night they appeared not to want to be there.

Is there something worrying our guys? Or is it just a bad night on the park?

It seemed that while they were trying their heads weren't in the game.

Just a bad night at the office basically Daddycool.

With a happy ending, so to speak.

Coming off the battle v the Scum, and being expected to win, saw us flat...and we struggled like we often do in those games.

You watch, they'll be like a different team in 10 days against the Donkeys; building up to THAT game against the Dogs, round 13!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8