1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THAT'LL DO ME

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by sue ridgepipe, Apr 6, 2006.

1. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THAT'LL DO ME

So king is in line for city selection in the Manly Daily.This must come from the same clown who thinks burns is in line for queensland origin selection.i was listening to talkin sport the other day and 4 or 5 callers in 2 hours called in to question Kings selection in the Manly side-each one basically called hima joke.1 average game in 2 years and here we go again.

I draw only one conclusion...there is definitely more than 1 goat involved in all this !

ps great to see Mark Bryant get a mention.great reward for 100% effort each week.

2. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,603 / 65
    THAT'LL DO ME

It could of started over at MSE ,one clown was stating Monaghan could oneday captain Australia.

3. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    THAT'LL DO ME

The Manly Daily always regurgitates the **** it gets fed.

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    THAT'LL DO ME

That probably explains the goat

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    THAT'LL DO ME

King in line for Origin. It means I am in line for the 1st Test. My last game was in 1987 but that is about the last time he had a City Origin level game as well!!! :lol:

6. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    THAT'LL DO ME

That probably explains the goat
    [/quote]

BOOM TISH!!

:clap: :doh:

7. Spuds Bodyguard

Spuds Bodyguard Active Member

Taree, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    THAT'LL DO ME

Let's face it the Manly daily needs as much **** as they can to fill their paper 5 days a week.

They normally just take extracts from the previous days telegraph, and spit it out as local news.

The only original material is Zorba's column on Saturdays which is the same feel-good **** fed to the masses on MSE.

8. Downie

Downie Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    THAT'LL DO ME

To be fair, in regards to the Burns comments and Origin, I read it as him being a future consideration for Origin, as in a couple of years down the track. And hey, if he keeps up his current form and improves at a good rate, he could very well be.

9. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    THAT'LL DO ME

Queensland haven't had a 5/8th that could tackle since Wally.

10. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    THAT'LL DO ME

If I remember correctly last year about this time up to 8 Manly players were touted as representative possibilities.
    Then the wheels fell off. Let's just hope they keep their minds on the job this year.