That Will Do Me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Well, this morning headlines will do me. F*cking Choc.

If it turns out to be true, I will find it hard to find the energy to go watch some games as things have left a really bad taste. I was hoping we could keep Foz and build a team around him.

As good a player the other chap is, not many seem to like him nor his mercenary attitude. If he had left way back when, none of these dramas would occur. Perhaps it's best he goes and we can start afresh and have plenty of room in our cap.

What I used to like most about Manly was our famous culture, where players would stay for unders. One person single-handedly destroyed that. Now it's all about money. He can piss off to the Titans, I don't give a flying....... I don't really want him to stay anymore.

There is one game I look forward to is when Parra comes to Brookie.
I want to heckle and boo Choc and in much greater vigour than we did to Rowdy.
I expect every Manly fan to do the same to this Jackass-Dumbass-Judas.

Poor Tooves. He doesn't deserve any of these mess left by the previous admin.
If both halves goes, I'm confident we can replace them with Buhrer and Hodges as a temporary stop gap. Even Rudolph seems OK.

Plenty of good kids coming through, just need time to develop.
Manly will come back bigger and better.

F*ck'em.
Choc, I hope an anvil will drop on your stupid thick ugly head.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6