That will do me..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But then again, they could have easily overlooked the offside penalty given to Manly in that very comfortable goal scoring position. Easy to miss and give an all important drop out instead. There may not have been too many complaints...

But then again, they could have easily overlooked the offside penalty given to Manly in that very comfortable goal scoring position. Easy to miss and give an all important drop out instead. There may not have been too many complaints...

It's not dishonesty it's just incompetence. Result is the same though, fans demoralised and players frustrated by incorrect decisions.

There's incompetence, there's unconscious bias, and there's intentional bias.

For the Hall try, I'll tentatively give Steve Clark the BOD on the third. Unbelievable decision. Unbelievable he could get it so wrong.

There's incompetence, there's unconscious bias, and there's intentional bias.

For the Hall try, I'll tentatively give Steve Clark the BOD on the third. Unbelievable decision. Unbelievable he could get it so wrong.

Kiwi Eagle said:
It will be a great story for the NRL if the Bunnies go deep into the finals, and they will have 60000+ turn up, easy to see why the calls will be made ...

Hmmm Kiwi your not saying the games are being rigged :rolleyes:

Kiwi Eagle said:
It will be a great story for the NRL if the Bunnies go deep into the finals, and they will have 60000+ turn up, easy to see why the calls will be made ...

Hmmm Kiwi your not saying the games are being rigged :rolleyes:

RL is shooting itself in the foot. It is getting very difficult to watch. The video ref is on another planet.The feeling of disgust that is generated form watching footy even when I have no vested interest as i don't support the teams is out of control

I am so close to just walking away from watching footy altogether as it is no longer a contest between 2 teams. The ref determines a result way too often, and its not always with what penalties they award, but its the penalties that are a lot worse or identical that they neglect. This is where i feel bias plays its hand

I had to turn of the TV after 2 decisions in the rabbits games in 60 seconds which virtually changed the game. I wont watch that ****. I feel like im watching wrestling, staged and pre determined, How could anyone not see Mcqueen touch the ball. I saw it in general play and my glasses defiantely need a new prescription, and these arse clowns missed it in slow motion on multiple replays

Totally unacceptable.This isnt a justifiable error. Your eyes CAN NOT be painted on to be a ref, video or not

I can only draw 2 conclusions from that, either he is lying or blind

RL is shooting itself in the foot. It is getting very difficult to watch. The video ref is on another planet.The feeling of disgust that is generated form watching footy even when I have no vested interest as i don't support the teams is out of control

I am so close to just walking away from watching footy altogether as it is no longer a contest between 2 teams. The ref determines a result way too often, and its not always with what penalties they award, but its the penalties that are a lot worse or identical that they neglect. This is where i feel bias plays its hand

I had to turn of the TV after 2 decisions in the rabbits games in 60 seconds which virtually changed the game. I wont watch that ****. I feel like im watching wrestling, staged and pre determined, How could anyone not see Mcqueen touch the ball. I saw it in general play and my glasses defiantely need a new prescription, and these arse clowns missed it in slow motion on multiple replays

Totally unacceptable.This isnt a justifiable error. Your eyes CAN NOT be painted on to be a ref, video or not

I can only draw 2 conclusions from that, either he is lying or blind

I'm also the over NRL.These days the only games I watch are Manly games,because i'm sick of the bias/incompetence from the NRL officials and the media.

I'm also the over NRL.These days the only games I watch are Manly games,because i'm sick of the bias/incompetence from the NRL officials and the media.

If our performances overly rely on getting a fair go from the refs we only have ourselves to blame.

You can complain and hope for the best or dominate and not care.

If our performances overly rely on getting a fair go from the refs we only have ourselves to blame.

You can complain and hope for the best or dominate and not care.

TC, the problem with that is it's very hard to dominate in NRL because it's so even. However I agree that the players must be trained to not get emotional about decisions, 'not care', put it behind them immediately, move on, etc.

We fans don't have to do that though.

TC, the problem with that is it's very hard to dominate in NRL because it's so even. However I agree that the players must be trained to not get emotional about decisions, 'not care', put it behind them immediately, move on, etc.

We fans don't have to do that though.

You can still dominate even with a salary cap and an even distribution of talent---Manly and Melb have proven this over the past 5yrs----ok with a little help of "cough cough"

Most teams are coached and drilled in the same manner---Melb pioneered some attacking structures Manly tweaked them and added more emphasis on forwards ball playing and increased offloads.

Now more teams are following the lead of Melb/Manly and copying our attacking and defensive structures---more teams are ball playing through the forwards and offloading more often.

Most teams are proactive in their defensive structures like Manly ( our defence improved by trying to nullify the Storms attack.)

Manly raised the defensive intensity in 08 and increased ballplaying through a wider variety of players---teams are now catching up and in some cases over-taking our efforts so we have to keep improving or just do it better than the rest.

I'm sick of people giving it to refs in general.

You can still dominate even with a salary cap and an even distribution of talent---Manly and Melb have proven this over the past 5yrs----ok with a little help of "cough cough"

Most teams are coached and drilled in the same manner---Melb pioneered some attacking structures Manly tweaked them and added more emphasis on forwards ball playing and increased offloads.

Now more teams are following the lead of Melb/Manly and copying our attacking and defensive structures---more teams are ball playing through the forwards and offloading more often.

Most teams are proactive in their defensive structures like Manly ( our defence improved by trying to nullify the Storms attack.)

Manly raised the defensive intensity in 08 and increased ballplaying through a wider variety of players---teams are now catching up and in some cases over-taking our efforts so we have to keep improving or just do it better than the rest.

Technical Coach said:

We give it to the refs in general because they even cock up fundamental rules that most of us know just from watching the game let alone "study" the rules.
Take Friday night for example: Pearce's length of the field try, the winger grounds the ball ( albeit accidentally ) in his own in goal.........hello?? -a dropout everyday of the week yet he's allowed to play on and the Chooks score. Instead of a repeat set at 10-14, the Steelers are down 10-20, game over. There isn't a rule for accidentally grounding the ball in your own in goal, pretty straight forward really, no grey area there.
There are two refs and two touchies and not one of them noticed something as simple as that. I was actually going for the chooks so I didn't/don't give a toss either way, just picking out one of the countless fundamental errors the boys in pink make every week.
Yes, it's a tough gig, but they choose to do it knowing the scrutiny they are under, but I would have thought knowing something as basic as that would be a no brainer.
Rant over.........for now.

Technical Coach said:

We give it to the refs in general because they even cock up fundamental rules that most of us know just from watching the game let alone "study" the rules.
Take Friday night for example: Pearce's length of the field try, the winger grounds the ball ( albeit accidentally ) in his own in goal.........hello?? -a dropout everyday of the week yet he's allowed to play on and the Chooks score. Instead of a repeat set at 10-14, the Steelers are down 10-20, game over. There isn't a rule for accidentally grounding the ball in your own in goal, pretty straight forward really, no grey area there.
There are two refs and two touchies and not one of them noticed something as simple as that. I was actually going for the chooks so I didn't/don't give a toss either way, just picking out one of the countless fundamental errors the boys in pink make every week.
Yes, it's a tough gig, but they choose to do it knowing the scrutiny they are under, but I would have thought knowing something as basic as that would be a no brainer.
Rant over.........for now.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7