1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That will do me..

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by susan, Aug 5, 2012.

1. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    That try they allowed the bunnies today is the end for me.WTF is going on.Offisde,clearly knocked on after touching the hand and then a forward pass is ok.That after the Titans get knocked back at the other end for pusshing a bloke out of the way who had zero interest in contesting the ball.12 point turnaround -gameover!

And Hall dives at Chocs feet and they cant wait to disallow it.

I have never been a real ref basher but this lot under Harrigan defies belief.We should prepare ourselves for a similar performance from the pinkies Friday night as we got against the cows.

2. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    That try they allowed the bunnies today is the end for me.WTF is going on.Offisde,clearly knocked on after touching the hand and then a forward pass is ok.That after the Titans get knocked back at the other end for pusshing a bloke out of the way who had zero interest in contesting the ball.12 point turnaround -gameover!

And Hall dives at Chocs feet and they cant wait to disallow it.

I have never been a real ref basher but this lot under Harrigan defies belief.We should prepare ourselves for a similar performance from the pinkies Friday night as we got against the cows.

3. quinny

quinny Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Yep the bunnies were gifted the game due to the pink pussycats ....again.
    You are spot on with these comments. The knock on from Mc Queen was crystal clear ....Harrigan could do worse than walk in tomorrow and sack all the video refs for their inept displays over the weekend. It is a joke!!!

4. quinny

quinny Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Yep the bunnies were gifted the game due to the pink pussycats ....again.
    You are spot on with these comments. The knock on from Mc Queen was crystal clear ....Harrigan could do worse than walk in tomorrow and sack all the video refs for their inept displays over the weekend. It is a joke!!!

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    It will be a great story for the NRL if the Bunnies go deep into the finals, and they will have 60000+ turn up, easy to see why the calls will be made ...

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    It will be a great story for the NRL if the Bunnies go deep into the finals, and they will have 60000+ turn up, easy to see why the calls will be made ...

7. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    In the end it will be good for the game (cough cough, choke):huh::exclamation:

8. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    In the end it will be good for the game (cough cough, choke):huh::exclamation:

9. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,649 / 74
    Both teams play dumb, especially the titans. Refs were worse.

10. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,649 / 74
    Both teams play dumb, especially the titans. Refs were worse.

11. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,487 / 42
    Still not sure how we jagged it, but we were seated pretty much in front of Hampstead at the game. I , along with plenty of Titans fans gave it to him after that shocking call. My eyes are dodgy, but you could cleary see the ball divert from McQueen's hands....Bumstead was a worried man when he took off for the pisser at half time!

• Like Like x 1
  12. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,487 / 42
    Still not sure how we jagged it, but we were seated pretty much in front of Hampstead at the game. I , along with plenty of Titans fans gave it to him after that shocking call. My eyes are dodgy, but you could cleary see the ball divert from McQueen's hands....Bumstead was a worried man when he took off for the pisser at half time!

13. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    well, they are the "pride of the League" (supposedly).

14. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    well, they are the "pride of the League" (supposedly).

15. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 57
    The more I watch the NRL these days the more I believe they are contriving results to suit their target. Canterbury and Souffs will be their ideal GF for tv advertising and sponsorships.

16. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 57
    The more I watch the NRL these days the more I believe they are contriving results to suit their target. Canterbury and Souffs will be their ideal GF for tv advertising and sponsorships.

17. Kevinward777

Kevinward777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,252 / 32
    AGREE 100% with all of the above. The way the referees are actually deciding games this year is an absolute farce, bordering on corrupt. so many inconsistencies every week. WTF is going on?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kevinward777

Kevinward777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,252 / 32
    AGREE 100% with all of the above. The way the referees are actually deciding games this year is an absolute farce, bordering on corrupt. so many inconsistencies every week. WTF is going on?

19. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Harrigan is a narcissist and will never admit to fault. It defies belief he has the position he enjoys and if the new so-called independent commission had any balls they would remove him forthwith.

20. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Harrigan is a narcissist and will never admit to fault. It defies belief he has the position he enjoys and if the new so-called independent commission had any balls they would remove him forthwith.